Absolute game changer!!! Vaporesso gen air 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Florida
I'm not only not the president of Vaporesso, I'm also not a member. The search is over!! After going through god knows how many vape devices, I've found the PERFECT mod. The Vaporesso gen air 40. Zero leaking, awesome hits, great flavor, fits perfectly in the hand, holds a lot of juice, has adjustable air flow and has a battery that will at least last a day with heavy vaping. I decided to try it after seeing good reviews for it on Vaporfi. It's only about $27. If you are up in the air about which device to get, get this one!

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm not only not the president of Vaporesso, I'm also not a member. The search is over!! After going through god knows how many vape devices, I've found the PERFECT mod. The Vaporesso gen air 40. Zero leaking, awesome hits, great flavor, fits perfectly in the hand, holds a lot of juice, has adjustable air flow and has a battery that will at least last a day with heavy vaping. I decided to try it after seeing good reviews for it on Vaporfi. It's only about $27. If you are up in the air about which device to get, get this one!

You mentioned juice capacity so I'm guessing you got the pod version (vs. the regular 510 mod)?

Glad you like it! Nothing beats getting a new mod that kicks hiney!

• Agree
Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread