Absolut Creme Brulee (ACB) should be loaded in ALL nic levels and bottles sizes within the next couple hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

[h=1]So Delicious it Should be Sinful[/h]
If I had to choose one word for ACB - I would pick the word "decadent." This is a new take on our classic Creme Brulee. ACB, as it has come to be known, utilizes our legendary vanilla custard base (made with our world famous in-house vanilla extract) - and adds a thick layer of caramel in double portions (as compared to traditional CB). It is finished with a *touch* of our in-house blended tobacco absolute to make the caramel 'pop.' Don't let the inclusion of a tobacco element discourage you... this is *far* from being a tobacco vape - the tobacco element is present but not distracting... all but the most refined palates might not even notice it if we didn't specifically tell you it was there. The caramel is forward in ACB, with the vanilla coming in behind it. Comparatively speaking, our traditional CB is more vanilla forward, with the caramel serving as the accent. As a general rule, if you like CB, CLS, or Frenilla - ACB is a *must try* event. The clamour to make more of this is *deafening* - when it's out of stock, we get no fewer than half a dozen inquiries about it daily.

(Yes, 3mg, too!)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Clark..I picked the word decadent for ACB a long time ago..because that describes it's deliciousness perfect!

Now keep it on the down low..those damn aliens are always listening. I just opened my old email today and saw this! Idk why your emails are not going to my gmail? I'll go to my profile and check on it when I order..Thanks for the bring back so soon!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I haven't ordered from NT in a really long time, was diying for a while, but I sure am no Clark as a mixer and never made anything that good, also was just too time consuming for me.

CB was my favorite of NT's, but admit I did get burned out on it in the end, just like I do with most juices, but have kept seeing good reviews on this ACB and that double caramel sounds awesome, so when got the email today for the 20% off ACB, knew that was a sign for me to order some NT again, so got ACB coming and couldn't resist my favorite of snickerdoodle either :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    I haven't ordered from NT in a really long time, was diying for a while, but I sure am no Clark as a mixer and never made anything that good, also was just too time consuming for me.

CB was my favorite of NT's, but admit I did get burned out on it in the end, just like I do with most juices, but have kept seeing good reviews on this ACB and that double caramel sounds awesome, so when got the email today for the 20% off ACB, knew that was a sign for me to order some NT again, so got ACB coming and couldn't resist my favorite of snickerdoodle either :)

NAILZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed you!!! :wub:

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    NAILZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed you!!! :wub:

Ahhh thanks Megan, sure miss the old days and all the regs, unbelievable my order number was in the 40000's, wonder how many swimming pools Clark could fill with how much juice he has made since he started NT :D

Not a fan of glass bottles myself, but it's what is inside that matter ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    www.nicoticket.com

Heya Nailz! Long time no see dude!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread