Above and Beyond Customer Service PLUS sneak-peek on new Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd45

Jan 28, 2010
AZ
About every 4 6 weeks I order the same thing; 30ml Clove (love the clove), 30ml Cuban Cigar (really enjoy the cuban cigar) and 15ml some cigarette flavor.
Last month ordered the same thing, 2 days later receive the order (I swear Jerry must have contacts in the USPS to make it move that fast) but this time the Cuban Cigar was red and tasted kind of like sweet berries.
No biggie, things happen.... couple of days later I send a note through the site hoping that I could just drive down to that end of town and swap bottles.
Within 2 hours Jerry is calling me, asking if it would be ok to send me a 30 ml replacement...
... and since I like the Cuban Cigar so much would I mind testing a somewhat different Cuban taste he's been working on...
... and he has another flavor he's been working on, would I mind testing it?
After chatting a bit he finds out I use the DSE901 so he throws in some cartridges....
... and since we live in basically the same neighborhood could he just drop the stuff off at my house.
:?:
There's standard customer service, and then there's Jerry... who sets the bar a lot higher!

I hope he doesn't mind but I'm going to share what I think of the flavors.:p
The new Cuban he's been working on has the same full rich flavor of the Cuban Cigar he currently has (with the same good throat hit & vapor) with a bit of sweetness.... to me it seemed like a perfect after-dinner vape. (In the drawing room with a snifter of brandy if you're a traditionalist.) If he decides to put it into production it will become part of my regular order!
The unlabeled mystery bottle tasted like a mild mellow even flavored cigarette, kind of like a Hilton, with some rich tobacco undertones. To me it was great with my morning coffee or while spending time online reading the news. Good throat hit, good vape and, to me, would be a good addition to his current stock.
Oh, almost forgot... he also threw in a bottle of 555.
LOVE 555... to me it's like vaping a Snickers or a Payday. Always enjoy that slightly sweet kinda nutty flavor!
Not that this kind of thing happens very often, actually it's the first time since I started ordering and I've been vaping for about a year and a half, but I'm very impressed with Jerry's concept of customer service.
And if he does add those flavors to his stock I'm going to be hard pressed to decide which ones to order.
Thanks again Jerry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread