Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Great show last night. The Screwdriver was my first mod more than 2 years ago. It was so liberating having a device that would give me several hours of battery life . . . with a Screwdriver and an extra battery or two, I could confidently go out and about all day. It was a game-changer for a lot of the early folks. :)

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. :wub:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Loved the show and yes, a walk down memory lane. I tried 3 crap ecigs before I found Trog's Screwdriver. That was nearly 2 years ago and I quit smoking the day I got my first SD. I bought several more and my sister quit smoking the day I gave her a SD. Bid kudos to Trog!!

Thanks Kev and all who participated. A great show :D

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Ah yes...my Trog Black Screwdriver. I will never sell it.
It was my very first ecig purchase and it enabled me to quit a 43 year habit. I still have some extra supplies for it that I've never needed to use. I'm good at keeping it properly cleaned, so I've never needed parts.

It hung around my neck about 16 hrs a day and always worked for me. I still use it from time to time, especially when I'm feeling in a 901 mood.

Thank you Trog - ya done good - ya done real good.:thumb:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Thank you for doing the interview prof beard. I also apologize for calling you prof blog at one point during the show :(.

Is it very bad that I laughed when I heard you say, "Prof. Blog"? :laugh:

I do want to say, though, that I was dripping with my Screwdriver almost from the beginning. We didn't have commercial drip tips back then, so I just tail-piped. (That is using the atomizer with no mouthpiece at all.) I seem to remember Trog getting a bit annoyed at folks who insisted on dripping back then. :laugh:

I was a wee bit hardcore back in the day. :vapor:

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
I have to add a "me too" here. Used ecigs off and on starting with an Njoy penstyle in January 2008 - but it wasn't until my first beloved SD in November 2008 that I was able to make the switch away from cigarettes a complete and total one!

I have quite a few SDs, and they are still my one and only ecig of choice. And now - the Tank SD! :smokie:

Trog has my undying gratitude! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread