A Tornado to stir my life up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisH

Jan 23, 2011
sweden
So finally i ordered my first E-cig last night. I was gonna go for the 510 titan but i went for the tornado-tank instead because it just seems superior to the 510.

My first kit ever was ordered from TW england and included:
1x The Tornado Tank E-nic kit

10ml T.W. Titan Fluid
Strength: 11MG - Medium
Flavour: Cappuccino

5ML Totally Wicked Electric Cigarette e-liquid.
Flavour: Watermelon

1x Tornado Tank Cone Shaped Atomizer
Colour: Black

1x Tornado Mega USB Charger

10ML Totally Wicked Electric Cigarette e-liquid.
Flavour: Vanilla

10ML Totally Wicked Electric Cigarette E-Liquid.
Flavour: Coffee
Strength: 18MG - High
-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope this will get me going. I will eventually order a Passthough but since i have limited income atm, i will suffice with the batteries that is included in the kit.

Man i CANT WAIT for this to reach me and start vaping! I live in sweden tho so i prob wont get it until next week some time, so for now im stuck with analogs, but its dont and i hope this will prove to be something i can replace my slow death habbit with!

Thank you for all the good tips and links and fast answers!=)

chrisH

Jan 23, 2011
sweden
Thanx for the wishes! About juice, i wanna try the once i ordered first, and maybe try a 100% VG after that, and see what nic stregth i need really. Iv been smoking for 7 years, around half a pack/day, blue camel but iv also partied alot last 7 years and sometimes its been like 1 pack per party, which is everyday so... well you get my point. I just dont know what my limit is really...

chrisH

Jan 23, 2011
sweden
Geez! i just got a mail from TW where they said the delivery time shoulb be around 5-7 dys but they gotta give Royal mail up to 21 (!!!) days to deliver a package.

21 DAYS!?! Sure its Uk-sweden and i have been counting on around 5 work days but CMON! Do they use Pigeons or what!? Are they sending their best swimmer to deliver it personally or what? Thats just bizarre!

The one thing I want to get for the Turbo-Tank is a 6" pipette to load the thing so I don't have to fiddle with taking the lid off the tank to reload. Can someone point me to a site where it is safe to purchase. I've been looking around. But, not sure about what I'm finding. So, if you've purchased a pipette somewhere, please share.. Thanks!

Liza

Nov 6, 2008
I had just purchased the tornado right before the tank came out. I wasn't unhappy with it but I hate filling cartridges all the time as I tend to smoke the thing constantly and it's a royal pain to fill carts. I immediately bought the atomizers and tanks to "switch out" and I've never used them now without the tanks. LOL I love the thing. I still think my first love is dripping the 801 but that's probably because it's a distant memory now and the first one I ever smoked but I'll tell you the tank is the best thing on the market otherwise. I'm extremely happy with it and have now only smoked 2 days in the last 3 weeks. I'll probably stick with this one till it becomes obsolete and I sent all my KR808D's to a friend so she could start ecigs. They were good but the tanks are better!

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
PD: Just noticed your sub-question regarding a 6" pipette to load. Did you ever get an answer to this? If not, you might try posting as a new thread. Sorry I can't help but I am not that familiar with the turbo-Tank so I am not exactly sure what you are seeking; however, any of the forum supplier vendors listed here would would be safe. I order most of my "lab supplies" from Edmund's Scientific or Carolina Biological. You can also usually get pipettes and/or needles from your pharmacist or veterinarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread