• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A thread of our own (coolness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahfudz_mn

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
i won't be around this weekend...i don't have that much stuff but i think we should prepare for the TT session as in to bring adequate amount of carts/cartos for others to try...either way i've made up my mind that i'm holding off the order to Tasty Vapor for end of next month, end of this month i'm buying Dekang from e-liquid.cn, they have 250ml bottles for $18.66 each which with shipping and all works out to around RM80 to 90...quite a deal to pass on so whoever wants to bump in their order just let me know, i'll pro-rate the shipping cost by amount of order...cheers and happy vaping all! :)

abechik

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
malaysia
i won't be around this weekend...i don't have that much stuff but i think we should prepare for the TT session as in to bring adequate amount of carts/cartos for others to try...either way i've made up my mind that i'm holding off the order to Tasty Vapor for end of next month, end of this month i'm buying Dekang from e-liquid.cn, they have 250ml bottles for $18.66 each which with shipping and all works out to around RM80 to 90...quite a deal to pass on so whoever wants to bump in their order just let me know, i'll pro-rate the shipping cost by amount of order...cheers and happy vaping all! :)

aisehh ... already made my order from ecig.com , should be here by tomorrow or early next week... ... if not sure will join you ... maybe next time ...

mahfudz_mn

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
hello malaysian vapers, i'm gonna place an order with www.e-liquid.cn by the end of this week before Christmas day. If anyone wants to place an order with me just let me know...as i've said before, i'll prorate the shipping with the amount of order. Right now I think the paypal USD/MYR rate is about 3.25...I'm located in KL and we can meet around KL area for you to pickup the order...cheers!

abechik

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
malaysia
hello malaysian vapers, i'm gonna place an order with www.e-liquid.cn by the end of this week before Christmas day. If anyone wants to place an order with me just let me know...as i've said before, i'll prorate the shipping with the amount of order. Right now I think the paypal USD/MYR rate is about 3.25...I'm located in KL and we can meet around KL area for you to pickup the order...cheers!

interested with their delrin drip tip... but for 20.. it's too many for me... anyone want to share the load ?

Speedbird

Moved On
Dec 28, 2010
Paris
  • Deleted by AngusATAT

mahfudz_mn

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
abechik, how's the 14500 mod working for you? how long does it last? I'm trying to pull resources together to make a mod from pine wood but since the 18650 batteries are too large, I may have to resort to using 14500 only...wood is not as thin as plastic so that's the technical limitation for my mod...haiya...how would you rate the 18650 vs 14500 mod? power wise and duration wise

abechik

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
malaysia
abechik, how's the 14500 mod working for you? how long does it last? I'm trying to pull resources together to make a mod from pine wood but since the 18650 batteries are too large, I may have to resort to using 14500 only...wood is not as thin as plastic so that's the technical limitation for my mod...haiya...how would you rate the 18650 vs 14500 mod? power wise and duration wise

i got two different situation

1) weekend ... 18650 can get 1 full day continuous use (morning until sleep time ) ... chain vape all day long , i was really testing it to see the how long it would last until headache (nic overdose)
my vgo 1300 mah would not even come close i would say .. hehe

while 14500 last around 6-7 hours with chain vape ..

2) workday - 14500 can last me all day as well not continuous use of course

18650 cannot bring to work.. too big and heavy .. a bit malu if people see it.. heh heh

need to get an extra battery after CNY .. i only got a pair each currently..

btw.. did u found the shop that day ?

noblas

Jan 25, 2011
Malaysia
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: wrong forum - should be in Classifieds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread