• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A Shot of Whiskey

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Wiz, I don't think you'll want me as the guard. I'm a bit of a push over and would most likely let everyone in. Then what would we do?

Hitt....The fellas I originally had on gaurd duty have moved on to other things! If you want the job it's yours!!

Goodnight Whiskey!
    :)Wiz!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yeah Pointing at a cool dude...Like my dress????

Yeah I did but by the looks of things, you have already changed out of it. I'm actually on my lunch break now so this is legal goofing off time. Whiskey what did you do to get put in cuffs? Nice jeans by the way but I am sure the will be gone by the next time I check in.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Actually it's been a fairly busy day for me at work today. Lots of stuff broken that needs fixing. Alot of our customers are ramping up for some upcoming construction projects and thankfully they are going to need lots of welding supplies. I'm a little nervous today about going to see a friend's father tonight. I haven't seen him in a long time and just found out that he is on hospice the other day. I do want to see him but am nervous as to what kind of condition he will be in. I'm not real good at dealing with situations like that.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    www.emeraldvapers.com
    Highya, Whiskey! Been busy over here - I actually am starting to have a life (Whoa! How'd THAT happen???)

It's month end here, which is always busy time at work, and they alternately block and allow access to social sites at work - so it's always hit or miss if I'm able to get on during the day.

Aaaaand, speaking of which...back to the grind I go :(

whiskey

Moved On
    Jan 13, 2010
    Actually it's been a fairly busy day for me at work today. Lots of stuff broken that needs fixing. Alot of our customers are ramping up for some upcoming construction projects and thankfully they are going to need lots of welding supplies. I'm a little nervous today about going to see a friend's father tonight. I haven't seen him in a long time and just found out that he is on hospice the other day. I do want to see him but am nervous as to what kind of condition he will be in. I'm not real good at dealing with situations like that.

Its good to hear things are picking up Hit...good for the economy..job security...All that is positive...Be positive seeing your friends father too...he needs you to be there also...you will do fine I'm sure!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread