A saved life...from a billion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oftheworld

May 29, 2017
Hi all! I will not be one of the estimated 1 billion lives who will die from smoking! I have stopped smoking completely, beginning January 17 of this year. This was the day I bought my unit and started vaping.

The billion lives statement I culled from the controversial movie; A Billion Lives. I do hope all vapers are able to see this film.

If interested to talk about the film, do message me.

Regards!

Reactions: 90VG

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Where can one find this movie? Is it on Netflix or Amazon prime? Also is it really a good film or just getting high praise here for the obvious reasons?

I thought it was good. Not great, but worth watching for sure.

Oscar ( SmokeyJoe) said he'd get some discs for us, but I'm sure it's in the Clouds everywhere by now.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Hi all! I will not be one of the estimated 1 billion lives who will die from smoking! I have stopped smoking completely, beginning January 17 of this year. This was the day I bought my unit and started vaping.
    The billion lives statement I culled from the controversial movie; A Billion Lives. I do hope all vapers are able to see this film.
    Regards!
    Welcome and glad you joined.

Reactions: Opinionated

CloudySmile

May 31, 2017

Regards!

Hi. I watched the movie the other day. Purchased it with great enthusiasm and excitment. I was so impressed by the movie. I actually thought that every single smoker should see it and maybe they (including me some time ago) would get angry with themselves :) I got angry and now trying to start vaping. Still very new to it and new to this forum. Hi all.

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Hi. I watched the movie the other day. Purchased it with great enthusiasm and excitment. I was so impressed by the movie. I actually thought that every single smoker should see it and maybe they (including me some time ago) would get angry with themselves :) I got angry and now trying to start vaping. Still very new to it and new to this forum. Hi all.

Very cool. Welcome to ECF! Congratulations on your quit!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

Regards!

Welcome to ECF and congratulations on quitting! Definitely something to be proud of!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Still not completely off, have some urges to smoke one or two per week :( But I believe I will become a complete quitter soon. Working towards that :nun:

That's just fine, everyone is different and some people need just a bit more time for a full switch than others..

Your doing great! :)

Carl2

ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2016
    I started vaping about a year ago and haven't gone to tobacco in about 9 months so it's probably safe to say I won't try any tobacco. I used to like comparing tobacco to vaping but my last comparison yielded a bad reaction to the tobacco.
    Life is better since I started vaping but I'm still concerned about how much damage has been done to my lungs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread