Not open for further replies.

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
Here's some facts guys;

RN4081 = SE Gold = njoy NPRO

DSE103 batteries fit the RN4081 Atomizers.
DSE103 Atomizers fit the RN4081 batteries.

Caution!
If you use a DSE103 Atomizer, you MUST use a DSE103 Cartridge.
If you use an RN4081 Atomizer, you MUST use an RN4081 Cartridge.
Its all the same...

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Its all the same...

There were a few more, but I don't think they're being sold anymore. Puresmoker used to sell the 4081 as the "PeeWee", and a couple of others were selling them as the "Super Mini". I know that Puresmoker don't sell them anymore. The others? I'm not sure.

myCelia

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
Northern VA
Hi!

I'm new 'round here. The picture of the RN 4081, in the New Members Forum, looks a lot like my Smoke 51 TRIO, assuming that the 4081 is a three-part unit. If so, great, because I'll now be able to find replacement atomizers if/when mine craps out and I won't have to ever visit kiosk dude again. Smoke 51 doesn't even offer replacement parts for the TRIO on their website. Looks like they're phasing it out in favor of their DUO model which uses a disposable cartomizer. *Thanks for clueing me in, kiosk dude!* :sneaky:

myCelia

myCelia

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
Northern VA
Thanks!

sidekick, I didn't look carefully, but on the corner of the pic on their battery page says '100's', but it's labeled as the DUO, even on the link to it. I suppose that's the TRIO's battery then.

ProtoType, yep, that's the way I see it. Three parts: cartridge, separate atomizer and battery. Smoke 51's DUO has the all-in-one, disposable cartridge/atomizer, which I'd consider one part.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I have also decided that my Smoke 51 Trio is a 4081. Thier website does carry the batteries but overly expensive. I'm going to order a 4081 atty from one of the suppliers to make sure it is the same.

Sidekick;
Update your profile with your location. You might have neighbors close by that may have an atty you could try.

Agent309

Sep 30, 2009
The only difference I have seen is that the smoke51 carts are tight on a 4081 atomizer. I pushed the first 2 carts on my non-branded 4081 atomizer, and they cracked along the side, but since then, i only push them until they are snug, and it leaves a bit of the silver flashing visible (< 1/16 inch). The atomizer fits the battery perfectly though.

Agent309

Sep 30, 2009
Not that it's important, but in an effort to get my post count up...

the carts are identical, but when I hold the atty's side by side, the 4081 non-branded have a hump along the shaft, where the opening is standard sized, then it gets a little wider, then narrows back to the standard size.

........./---------\.................

-----\_________/------------

something like that, only smoother because it was machined.

The smoke51 branded atty is straighter. Probably a difference in the supplier each one used I would imagine.

--------------------------------

--------------------------------

After popping it off and on a couple of times, the cart loosens up a bit in the middle, and it is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread