• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A quickie with Lightgeoduck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I just received my juice Box after a long wait.
I know some people haven't received theirs yet
I know there are mixed views on the device as well

I am not trying to sway your opinion one way or another, I understand people have different experiences and opinions on the matter...

The purpose of this video is just to send out a thanks and to show my First experience with the juice Box

I still need to get a hang of it, but I personally don't have any complaints.

YouTube - JuiceBox_first-time.wmv

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
"Costomer service"? 8-o

Well, it looks like you've got it vaping alright. Congrats!

EDIT: ? Sorry geoduck, I guess the bold type didn't do the trick. There's a typo on your video. I don't yet have an opinion regarding their customer service since I am patiently waiting. And, I do mean patiently. I don't want my JB to be a rush job. :)

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Well delays aside I have ordered some juice from porphy and no problems there.. I just try to keep an open mind and look at the big picture...

I am getting it to work much better... vape production doesn't rock constantly but nice hits...(I have trouble with producing mad vape with most of my models, due to the way I inhale or something)

I honestly like this device... might not be a "Holy Grail" but it definately wont be a paper weight.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks LGD, looked pretty good to me! :) (Not a vapor fiend here anyway.) Hope to hear more on how it's going, and if you hit any snags and what you do. e.g. the leakage/condensation/whatever thing some mention. (I posted some Qs and speculation about that in the poll notice thread in here, but that obviously wasn't the best place for it. May copy it elsewhere eventually.) Have fun -- try to hang in til you find yourself whispering those sizzling sweet nothings overheard in the Juice Box Love thread! :D (Get it on video too please! ;))

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Thanks LGD, looked pretty good to me! :) (Not a vapor fiend here anyway.) Hope to hear more on how it's going, and if you hit any snags and what you do. e.g. the leakage/condensation/whatever thing some mention. (I posted some Qs and speculation about that in the poll notice thread in here, but that obviously wasn't the best place for it. May copy it elsewhere eventually.) Have fun -- try to hang in til you find yourself whispering those sizzling sweet nothings overheard in the Juice Box Love thread! :D (Get it on video too please! ;))

ask and you should recieve :D

but its pay per view :p

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/juice-box-fans/72947-juice-box-love-2.html

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread