Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Note available in UK so not sure about USA

I have just received mine and it is beautifully made, very easy to use, it comes with a 30mm (??) 510 atomizer, drip tip and 18500 battery already installed, the only thing to do is unscrew the supplied 8ml bottle, put some liquid in, screw it back in, turn it on and squonk away, I put some Trip Hammer's Creme Egg in and vaped away quite happily.

The one that arrived was the Black Gunmetal one which I was happy to see as the grey coloured one (turns out to be Stainless Gunmetal) didn't look as nice (no choice on website) and comes in a very nice box.
It is vv/vw 5 presses for on/off when on 3 presses brings up the menu similar to the Tmax.
The supplied 510 atomizer looks a bit like a bridgeless atty but with the coil inside what looks like an oblong ceramic piece which is surrounded by some mesh type packing to soak up the juice, I thought I would see if it could be used with anything apart from the supplied atty, so tried a Boge 510XL carto with it, and no problems at all, in fact I would say it is better using a carto as you can vape longer without squonking so much, in the picture below it has the carto on top, and the supplied atty/drip tip next to it, the supplied atty looks better as the top of the atty is level with the top of the removable 'cone' catch cup, also between the cone and the battery cover is a small raised piece with an eyelet in it so that you can thread a neck lanyard on to it, that's a good idea.

Specs 18500 battery (1200mAh Trustfire supplied), Working Voltage: 3-6v in +0.1v Power: 3-15w in 0.5w

24qpzeu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread