A PV for all occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunabubblegum

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Maryland, USA
Do you folks have a favorite PV for different occasions?

I use my Green Smoke mostly in my car because it looks just like a real cig and I can let it hang out of my mouth and have both hands free.

I like my 510 w/ the mega batt to vape in my office.

Then, I have my Prodigy 2V at home, vaping in bed and watching TV.

Dont know yet how the eGo will fit in. Since it's so elegent looking, maybe that would be good at certain public places to impress people! :cool:

What are your favorites for different occasions? :)

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Thanks for that :)
Yeah I was tempted to buy one of those (still may!) but got a Prodigy V2 instead :p
I hope your Prodigy works better than the one I just sent back to be "fixed". I figure I just want to buy something that does what it's supposed to do, every time I hit the button. My BB does that so I bought a BSB as well. I keep reading (and experiencing) how people get these brand new PV's and they need to clean the button or loosen this or tighten that. These things should work properly the first time and every time. It's not like they are such complicated devices! A tube, a switch and a connector!!!!!

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
401/901 for those "cig in the mouth" times.

Joye Stick and Bartleby for long battery life and handy belt carry.

Little Chuck for sitting around the house.

Almost exact! :D
401 Phoenix/901 for those "cig in the mouth" times and out & about

Big Chuck for all other times various attys (waiting for little Chuck to be born) ;)

tunabubblegum

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Maryland, USA
I hope your Prodigy works better than the one I just sent back to be "fixed". I figure I just want to buy something that does what it's supposed to do, every time I hit the button. My BB does that so I bought a BSB as well. I keep reading (and experiencing) how people get these brand new PV's and they need to clean the button or loosen this or tighten that. These things should work properly the first time and every time. It's not like they are such complicated devices! A tube, a switch and a connector!!!!!

I agree, we pay enough money to not have to be taking switches apart to fix them.
The button on my Prodigy works fine, but I know it's a common problem for them to not make contact and have to be tweeked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread