A PIF for New ECF and CASAA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for the CASAA.org and also sent a PM to Flavored. It's people like him that make this community really neat, unique, and enjoyable. I've never participated in a PIF of any form, but I'm going to attempt to try this one. I know down the road I will have some stuff of my own to PIF, plus it's fun going to be fun trying different juices. Thanks @Flavored for what you're doing, and happy holidays!

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
I have 5 for today's mail, iClear's were wiped out! Here's what's left!

Hardware

Kanger T3s, 7 purple, 2 green, you'll get a clearo and 2 heads with micro-coils installed by me. A recent comment from a new member was "Sweet Baby Jesus . . . " (lol)

Juices:

Jackson Vapor Peaches and Cream 6 mg

Five Star Vape Juice NY Cheesecake 12 mg

Nicoticket Home Slice 6 mg

Tasty Cloud Skyline 12 mg

Virgin Vapor Organic Night Blooming Jasmine 24 mg

Hold Fast Vapors Pirate's Booty 6 mg

V4 Vapor Virtue 12 mg

mount baker Vapor:
Cherry Tea 12mg
Vanilla Custard 80/20 PG/VG, 1 extra shot, 12mg
Vanilla Custard 65/35, 1 extra shot, 12mg
Sweet Cream, 80/20, 3 extra shots, 12mg
mount baker Vapor Green Apple, 12 mg, 1 extra shot

VaporBomb
English Toffee 24mg (sample)
Caramel 24mg (sample)

Drakes Vapes Melon Fiasco 6mg

CigAlt Gingerbread Cream Brulee 12 mg

Highbrow Vapor Pure Pear 12mg

Savage Juice (unnamed, but purported to have a flavor profile similar to Deadly Sin) 7mg

eVo Maraschino 12mg

Goodejuice Apple Cured Tobacco

Ahlusion Cocoa Blend 18mg

Desert Vapes Cafe Coffee 24mg

Apollo Menthol 24mg

L & L Gourmet E Juice Island Punch ?

Lucky 7 Vapes Mild Black 12mg

Those are just the individual bottles and flavors that I have 10ml or more (I think). Your new membership will get you at least 10ml if I have to toss you 2 different flavors. There's also a bunch of sampler bottles that I know are less than 10ml, but plenty to get a tankful of and try. What are you waiting for? Go to CASAA.org and join, then send me a PM and I'll tell you what to do! It is more important than ever that we stick together and support the organizations that are representing us! Your name on the membership roster is valuable. US only for the freebies, as the postage is quite treacherous out of the borders, and CASAA works within the US. Vapers everywhere do need to stick together, though!

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Adding some stuff I no longer use to the pile, pay attention:

Kanger Protank 2's (single coil) with regular and aero bases, think I have 9 of those. They'll come with a couple micro-coiled heads, the original drip tip, and base.
Kanger mini Protank 2's (single coil). Those will also come with the two coils and drip tips.

Mountain Oak Vapors juices:
Strawberry Brulee 9mg
Chai Tea Latte 9mg
Shangri-La 9mg
Tropical Sunrise 9mg
Blue Drop 9mg
Legendary 9mg
Full Virginia Flake RY4 9mg
those last two are a little shy of 10ml's, so I'll toss in one of my sampler bottles or send them together, if you like.

Other stuff:

Hardware

Kanger T3s, 7 purple, 2 green, you'll get a clearo and 2 heads with micro-coils installed by me. A recent comment from a new member was "Sweet Baby Jesus . . . " (lol)

Juices:

V4 Vapor Virtue 12 mg

Mount Baker Vapor:
Cherry Tea 12mg
Mount Baker Vapor Green Apple, 12 mg, 1 extra shot

VaporBomb
Caramel 24mg (sample)

Savage Juice (unnamed, but purported to have a flavor profile similar to Deadly Sin) 7mg

eVo Maraschino 12mg

Apollo Menthol 24mg

Those are just the individual bottles and flavors that I have 10ml or more (I think). Your new membership will get you at least 10ml if I have to toss you 2 different flavors. There's also a bunch of sampler bottles that I know are less than 10ml, but plenty to get a tankful of and try. What are you waiting for? Go to CASAA.org and join, then send me a PM and I'll tell you what to do! It is more important than ever that we stick together and support the organizations that are representing us! Your name on the membership roster is valuable. US only for the freebies, as the postage is quite treacherous out of the borders, and CASAA works within the US. Vapers everywhere do need to stick together, though!

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
I signed up today and appreciate what your doing. But I couldn't find a place to send a pm so I left something in the visitor messages. Have a great new year everyone!

I just sent you one . . . there's usually a link to send a PM when you click on someone's username, FYI

Trickydick666

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2014
Adding some stuff I no longer use to the pile, pay attention:

Kanger Protank 2's (single coil) with regular and aero bases, think I have 9 of those. They'll come with a couple micro-coiled heads, the original drip tip, and base.
Kanger mini Protank 2's (single coil). Those will also come with the two coils and drip tips.

Mountain Oak Vapors juices:
Strawberry Brulee 9mg
Chai Tea Latte 9mg
Shangri-La 9mg
Tropical Sunrise 9mg
Blue Drop 9mg
Legendary 9mg
those last two are a little shy of 10ml's, so I'll toss in one of my sampler bottles or send them together, if you like.

Other stuff:

Hardware

Juices:

V4 Vapor Virtue 12 mg

Mount Baker Vapor:
Cherry Tea 12mg

VaporBomb
Caramel 24mg (sample)

eVo Maraschino 12mg

Apollo Menthol 24mg

I see I'm not the only one who still has a bottle or 2 of lucky seven vapes juice left :) they made damn good juice for cheap, was really bummed when they went under :/

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Updating the inventory:

Hardware

Kanger T3s, 7 purple, 1 green, you'll get a clearo and 2 heads with micro-coils installed.

Juices:

Mountain Oak Vapors:
Strawberry Brulee 9mg
Chai Tea Latte 9mg
Shangri-La 9mg
Tropical Sunrise 9mg
Blue Drop 9mg
Legendary 9mg

V4 Vapor Virtue 12 mg

Mount Baker Vapor:
Cherry Tea 12mg

VaporBomb
Caramel 24mg (sample)

eVo Maraschino 12mg

Apollo Menthol 24mg

wallymobobber82

Moved On
Jan 8, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Folks, regrettably, I'm going to have to close this little adventure, as the day job thing is getting more intense and the demand has slowed to a crawl. I think it has likely run its course. It has been a true pleasure interfacing with you, leading you to CASAA where you can stay informed and help the cause, and maybe introducing a few to some better ways to vape. Fear not, the remaining items have been boxed up and will be on their way today to another worthy cause, a couple folks who provide for the needs of your fellow vapers who may have run into some bad luck. I encourage all of you to support the community and the cause, and if you'd like to do that by helping out, please contact these good people:

EMERGENCY Assistance Thread - USA - please read first post for requirements

I would like to express appreciation to everyone who helped by contributing juice and hardware to keep this alive for over a year:

AgentAnia
Kent Brooks
Tamipac
txgirl3eb
Merbearw
Nanny22
Soignee
FlamingTutu
AlteredReality
Scscheib
db13berry
CkCalmer
Rudedog
Emily n Portland
2pak2zero
Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

I apologize if i missed a contributor, there were so many, and you can see I had a lot of help.

It has truly been a pleasure!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Folks, regrettably, I'm going to have to close this little adventure, as the day job thing is getting more intense and the demand has slowed to a crawl. I think it has likely run its course. It has been a true pleasure interfacing with you, leading you to CASAA where you can stay informed and help the cause, and maybe introducing a few to some better ways to vape. Fear not, the remaining items have been boxed up and will be on their way today to another worthy cause, a couple folks who provide for the needs of your fellow vapers who may have run into some bad luck. I encourage all of you to support the community and the cause, and if you'd like to do that by helping out, please contact these good people:

EMERGENCY Assistance Thread - USA - please read first post for requirements

I would like to express appreciation to everyone who helped by contributing juice and hardware to keep this alive for over a year:

AgentAnia
Kent Brooks
Tamipac
txgirl3eb
Merbearw
Nanny22
Soignee
FlamingTutu
AlteredReality
Scscheib
db13berry
CkCalmer
Rudedog
Emily n Portland
2pak2zero
Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

I apologize if i missed a contributor, there were so many, and you can see I had a lot of help.

It has truly been a pleasure!

Sadly, all good things must end. :(

As I close this, I want to give the biggest thanks though to Flavored, who voluntarily and unselfishly collected "prizes" to give out to those who signed up with CASAA, and then mailed them to the new members at his own expense for over a year now!

Thank you Flavored!

And thanks for Paying It Forward for so long, and this last big PIF to the PIF community you linked above to help those in need!

Folks, remember CASAA still needs members like you to help support vaping! Please sign up here: CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association

And with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread