A newbie with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
I am getting them from northwest vapers.
Here is the url for the cartos.
http://www.nwvapors.com/index.php?
main_page=product_info&products_id=167:7321fdffa7651df5ba96df897f57d7eb

And I am getting 50ml of juice

Ah those are great then! I'd suggest you get a drip tip or 2 - they just make using cartos more comfy to use really :)

Is that 50ml 1 flavour or a few? If you haven't used that particular vendor's juice it may be wise to buy a few smaller bottles (like 10 or 20 ml) of different flavours. Being stuck with 50ml of juice that you hate would suck - and sometimes tastes vary with juices :)

Ah those are great then! I'd suggest you get a drip tip or 2 - they just make using cartos more comfy to use really :)

Is that 50ml 1 flavour or a few? If you haven't used that particular vendor's juice it may be wise to buy a few smaller bottles (like 10 or 20 ml) of different flavours. Being stuck with 50ml of juice that you hate would suck - and sometimes tastes vary with juices :)

Its several different flavors. i already got 2 bottles that I can't stand that I picked up from a local cigarette store so I know exactly what you mean. 1 of them tastes exactly like rotten eggs smell

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
Its several different flavors. i already got 2 bottles that I can't stand that I picked up from a local cigarette store so I know exactly what you mean. 1 of them tastes exactly like rotten eggs smell

lol, yes, that happens and that exact flavour may be someone else's favourite haha.

I'd say that you seem set and shouldn't have any surprises, I haven't bought from that vendor, but if they are a registed ECF one then they should be fine.

Have fun!

stephpd

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2011
Delaware
Would you mind linking the cartomizers for us? That sounds like they may be pre-punched for use in a tank and won't work well without one :)

I'd also suggest getting at least 2 packs of cartos so that you aren't ordering 1 every week. And how much juice do you plan on ordering?

(I am pretty sure you can link to the site you are ordering from so we can help :) )

I use the bulk order from Crystal Clear Vaping;

Crystal Clear Vaping

They carry both punched and non punched cartos. 15/ ~$20

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Rather than buy the SmokTech 510 Dual Coil Cartomizer I would buy the SmokTech 1.5 XL Single Coil Cartomizer- tons of power and is much easier on the battery and is much larger/ can hold more juice.
I have no affiliation with DarkCity...
Kgo Starter Kit SLB KGO Starter Kit $43.99
SmokTech 1.7 SC XL Cartos Smok Tech XL 510 Single Coil Cartomizer - 5 Pack
$6.99 + free 5 ml juice
Coupon Code: ECFDCV is 5% off entire order.
The Starter Kit comes with a drip Tip
I would order another 5 pack of Cartomizers.

There are also Sample Packs of juice- 3 X 5 ml for only $5.00
If you're looking for a tank I use the Chopper Cyclone- no leaks and very easy to fill- $14.00 BUT the cartomizers must be punched, either by the vendor or yourself.

Understand also most of the Plastic Drip Tips do not fit tightly on the cartomizers. It's another $3.00 for a metal tip with a rubber O ring on it.

Ok like you said to I am ready to order the following.
1 - KGO (Riva) 1100mAh Electronic Cigarette Kit
1 - SmokTech 510 Dual Coil Cartomizer (5 PACK)
And 1 bottle of juice.
Am I missing anything I will also need?

Last edited:

stephpd

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2011
Delaware
Rather than buy the SmokTech 510 Dual Coil Cartomizer I would buy the SmokTech 1.5 XL Single Coil Cartomizer- tons of power and is much easier on the battery.
$6.99 + free 5 ml juice

I couldn't agree more. (also no affiliation to DCV)
They have one of the best prices on the Kgo and allow you to chose what carto, among several good ones, to get with the kit. Price for the 5 pack is also very competitive.

A couple of drip tips are nice too.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I agree- when we were looking for a vendor for a bulk order I ordered a Kgo and 1.7 cartos- took a long time because out of stock problems. When I got the order he had included a number of freebees which I didn't expect but very much appreciated. I must also say he always answered my emails quickly and regardless of the in stock problem I was bummed out when we didn't choose him. He has sorted out the stock problem but his Kgos and 1.7 cartos sell quickly.

I couldn't agree more. (also no affiliation to DCV)
They have one of the best prices on the Kgo and allow you to chose what carto, among several good ones, to get with the kit. Price for the 5 pack is also very competitive.

A couple of drip tips are nice too.

Rather than buy the SmokTech 510 Dual Coil Cartomizer I would buy the SmokTech 1.5 XL Single Coil Cartomizer- tons of power and is much easier on the battery and is much larger/ can hold more juice.
$6.99 + free 5 ml juice

If you're looking for a tank I use the Chopper Cyclone- no leaks and very easy to fill- $14.00 BUT the cartomizers must be punched, either by the vendor or yourself.

Understand also most of the Plastic Drip Tips do not fit tightly on the cartomizers. It's another $3.00 for a metal tip with a rubber O ring on it.

Thanks for the advice on this. I made my order yesterday and can't wait for it to get here. Hopefully now I will never have to buy crappy gas station pv products again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread