Status
Not open for further replies.

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
Hey guys,
Over the last few days I've been looking over mods. I found a really cool list over
here that lists a lot of mods and ecig models. I'm looking for a nice mod with nothing in particular other than it being a good all around mod. Oh actually I do want my mod to be able to fit into my hand almost discretely. (For example: a Silver Bullet is not discreet.) I do like VV too but its not a final factor. So I came up with 3 really good mods: GLV-2, Mako Midi V2, iPro Infinity. If you have another amazing mod, add it to the list. (Note I have a provari, SB, Ego, 5V PT)

GLV-2
This mod looks badass and I have heard nothing but good things about it. I have heard that airflow is a bit low at times and I am not sure how comfortable holding and firing it would be. Vapes at 3.7, 5, 6v

Mako Midi V2
The design is simple and elegent and fires by pressing the button switch. The switch locks into place by rotating it to prevent unwanted firing. Vapes at 3.7, 5, 6, 7.4v

iPro Infinity
Variable Voltage, some color choices and has a long tube. The length may not be what I'm looking for and the button looks uncomfortable. Vapes at 3.3 -> 5.5v

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    A New Year, A New Mod

Ya I have all the pieces laying here to make another one.
    Now if I could just decide what to put all the pieces in
    ScratchHead-1.gif

samwest

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2011
    Gainesville Texas
    I used the GLV2 (5Volts) for 4 months exclusively and loved it. Had to have a provari and use that now; sold my GLV2 to a buddy who loves it to death. I could put 2 3.7's or 2 3.2's or 2 3.0's in it for a cooler vape but 5 volts was perfect for me. You can get used to anything but variety is the spice of life. Ilike being able to use different atties/cartos, different voltages, and different juices. I change things up all the time and drip different juices into the same atty so variable voltage is perfect for me. Hope you find your happy vape place.

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    Don't know how much I can help here but, I don't know anything about the Mako, but the GLV is an excellent choice as is the I Pro. I have an IPro, and yes it's a little long for me too. But it balances well in my hand, the button is just fine, not uncomfortable at all and I love it, in fact, I want another one. Looks as if you are not into 3.7 tubes, but a BB, and a Provape are next for me.

TUC

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 9, 2011
    Central Texas
    invape.com
    glv2.jpg
    The GLV-2 seems discreet enough. Holds in hand and the atty sticks out a bit. Can someone post a picture holding one in their hand? perhaps a can of coke at least? I keep looking at the GLV-2 and I just love the design :p. Its dead sexy but I want someone to give me the good the bad and the ugly of the device.

Not a coke can, but a GLV-2. Will post a picture of the GLV-2 side by side with a Don, if you want.

McVapor

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 6, 2009
    Seminole FL
    Thanks TUC for the pics. I really am liking the GLV-2. Whats the deal with engravings? Special Event or anyone can engrave? The Don looks slick and would pair with my SB easily. I'm loooking for something different though. I do love the idea of push action firing like the omega though. Even those push-atty-firing has always cought my attention.

McVapor

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 6, 2009
    Seminole FL
    quote from my first post: "(Note I have a provari, SB, Ego, 5V PT)". These don't even include my cool mods like DoubleBarrel, Screwdriver or anything :p

I'm looking for a new toy not a new experience. If I was looking for a new experience I would probably try a feeder system. I'm not new to VV, I love VV but I want something slicker and smaller than the d*l*o sized Silver Bullet. Plus the GLV will go 3.7, 5, 6v! :D I love HV

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread