A New Design (Pics Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
actually i DO want to try building this if any one can send me some dead 510 batts i could really use them its gonna be slow going but i will do my best

If you go for it I wish you the best of luck. I have thought some more about this design and I have some more ideas for it. For example somethings have changed and I know if I were to make it I would make it a 6volt mod. I also have a clearer idea of how I would do the switches. But I am getting ahead of myself and seeing how I won't be building it any time soon I encourage you to go for it.

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
Darchand , Contact me I could use your 3d modeling expertise ! , I cannot PM you so ??

I tried sending you a personal message however when I pressed send I received this message

"BuzzKill has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I hope this helps.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Im talking to the moderators to see how to contact you !

I tried sending you a personal message however when I pressed send I received this message

"BuzzKill has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I hope this helps.

jzr1024

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
East Coast Buffalo, NY
wow.....you could call this model the "Thunderbolt Twin Turbo".

heck, you've gone this far......just add wings and tail rudders and call it the "Maverick". ;)

top_gun_still2.jpg

~too close for missiles ..... switching to guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread