A Little Homework Help, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessd

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Northern California
Hey guys!

I'm having a bit of trouble, ya see... I woke up this morning and I thought to myself "wait a second...most vapers I know are are pretty smart...I wonder if they could help me think of an idea for this paper I have to write..?"

So, here we go... I am a junior in college (Finance major) and I am taking the most HELLISH general ed. glass. It is "Introduction to World Religions" and fulfills a writing intensive requirement we all have (you have to take one class that concentrates on writing in order to graduate).

Anywhoo, long story short, this teacher is a horrible human being and treats us all as if we are majoring in religious studies when 100% of us in his class are not.

He assigned a final paper and here is the topic--

"Brahman (the Hindu 'God') is both good and evil while the Christian God is purely all-good and all-powerful".

There it is. I have to write 3,000 words on that topic. It has to be "argumentative in nature and cannot list facts".

I have no freakin' clue where to start. I have 9 days. And for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make 3,000 words from such a topic. I'm not trying to cheat here, just maybe get some help coming up with a topic to stem off of the above.

Any ideas, smart folk of the ECF lands?

:confused::confused::confused::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

WickedSick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2011
USA
Well, this is going to be a tough nut to crack. The way I see it in the end it may all depend on whether if he is happy with your conclusions. I am not too much into Hindu Mythology and theology, but I know that there was a period especially in the begging of the 20th century when there was a lot of debate and books written comparing Hinduism and Christianity and even amalgamating both religions . You should probably search for some of this stuff, just to give you ideas and probably direction.

Best of luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread