Status
Not open for further replies.

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
Here is an update on one of them, wanted to try a bottom button tube, still needs some tweaking, button is a bit too stiff, might cut it, still needs vents, tested it and it fires fine tho, also needs a mirror polish after everything is done, I might add a little more detail wise, groves or something not sure. On a side note, this mod is made for me, not for sale or going into production or any of that.

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

For size comparisons, things freaking huge!

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Definitely looks cool. It's kinda hard to tell but that spring looks to be about 10mm OD. Since you have the button recessed, you can get away with a really light one. There is a good light one inside of some cheap clicky pens that have a secondary spring by the button to stabilize the pen switch and keep them from wobbling. Might be worth a try.

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
Made a smaller one for my 14500 battery, it came out good I think, hits really good too. I wanna work on one that uses the helix battery, that's my next one. I'll have an arsenal of stainless "matrakas" like my brother calls them. Comments are welcome.

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

Oh yeah anybody know a good source to buy springs? I found some at work and built around that but they are hard, to the point where my hand shakes when I press it LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread