A little help for a new vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

3.5geek

Mar 17, 2014
plus.google.com
Hi guys I'm new to the forums and was hoping that you might be able to help with two areas.

Firstly I using tapatalk forum app for android and whilst it will allow me to post in here it won't let me post in other forums. Is this normal?

Secondly, km hoping to post this is one of the main forums where it will be noticed more but I will post here in the meantime. I have ordered an innokin I taste vv which should be arriving from tomorrow (so excited, lol) but I am definitely a tweak geek and love the looks of some of the different bells and whistles that people are using. Does anyone have any recommendations for accessories that will make a genuine improvement to the vv 3? I know a lot of it is down to personal taste, but I'm still a blender in recommendations none the less, ya gotta start some where lol if you make a recommendation could you specify why it makes it better?

Thanks and peace out :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Hi guys I'm new to the forums and was hoping that you might be able to help with two areas.
    Welcome to the forum!
    Firstly I using tapatalk forum app for android and whilst it will allow me to post in here it won't let me post in other forums. Is this normal?
    As a new member you need to make 5 posts in this section in order to post in other sections (forum rules)
    I have ordered an innokin I taste vv which should be arriving from tomorrow (so excited, lol) but I am definitely a tweak geek and love the looks of some of the different bells and whistles that people are using. Does anyone have any recommendations for accessories that will make a genuine improvement to the vv 3?
    innokin I taste vv thread
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...476013-innokin-itaste-vv-v3-owners-group.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread