A lesson learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I bought my first bottle of Casblanca 30ml a little over a month ago. After reading many reviews about it I had to try it. When I got it I let is steep for the recommended two weeks, and after, eagerly tore into it. I was greatly disappointed, "this is what everyone is raving about?". I initially thought there is no way I will be buying another bottle of this.

Well, two weeks later, a total of 4 weeks steeping, I decided to try it again. Whoah Nelly, what the H_LL? Did I grab the right bottle? It has transformed into something luscious! I see it now, it ain't hype either. The stuff is fricking awesome, just lovely. Throat hit, taste, the ultimate satisfaction.

I learned a valuable lesson today about steeping. Casablanca showed me the truth of it. Now I have to order another bottle so it can finish steeping by the time I finish this one. I'll have to carefully miser the usage so not to run out.

Skeebo

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I bought my first bottle of Casblanca 30ml a little over a month ago. After reading many reviews about it I had to try it. When I got it I let is steep for the recommended two weeks, and after, eagerly tore into it. I was greatly disappointed, "this is what everyone is raving about?". I initially thought there is no way I will be buying another bottle of this.

Well, two weeks later, a total of 4 weeks steeping, I decided to try it again. Whoah Nelly, what the H_LL? Did I grab the right bottle? It has transformed into something luscious! I see it now, it ain't hype either. The stuff is fricking awesome, just lovely. Throat hit, taste, the ultimate satisfaction.

I learned a valuable lesson today about steeping. Casablanca showed me the truth of it. Now I have to order another bottle so it can finish steeping by the time I finish this one. I'll have to carefully miser the usage so not to run out.

Skeebo

Casa is definitely changed considerably with steeping. It probably has one of the largest changes of all the juices I have tried. Im really not sure what in it makes for such a change.

Perhaps we will never know. :)

Definitely a juice you want to order long before you run out ;)

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Casablanca??? What's that? Is it good stuff? :D

I've been vaping Casa for so long as my ADV that I look forward to a fresh batch arriving so I can rip right into it before it has a chance to steep. I always have so much stashed that it's always well steeped before I tap into it so a fresh batch is kinda a treat for me. :)

Glad you gave it that last try Skeebo and discovered the magic that eludes so many. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread