A few questions from a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert H

Mar 22, 2013
Kennesaw, Ga
Well good news and bad. I was in Atlanta last night and well some how a pack of american spirits appeared in my pocket. strange. The good news is I stopped by vaperite on the way home. Ended up with a eVic kit that came with a vivi nova neptune. I paid too much but I was tired of looking around on the web and it wasn't much more than the twist in the store. Gotta support your local businesses right? Got a sampling of tobacco flavors plus one made by ELD Liquid that is suppose to taste like American Spirits. I have been puffing away for the last 15 mins. It is different for sure but smells much better.

A big thank you to everyone that commented on this thread!!!! It is truly amazing how helpful everyone is! Such a great forum.

NickSteel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Napa, California
I moved up the ladder pretty quickly. 510 to Ego C and now waiting for a Vamo. I wish I would have went straight to a mod. However, with the Ego C I finally quit after 42 years of smoking. 37 days with out a cig and feeling great.

Go for it. The Ego did its thing, so don't have regrets. I use mine as a spare for my Vamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread