A Couple Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin421

Jun 10, 2010
Spartanburg, SC
1. How long does a cartomizer usually last? is it equal to 1 cigarette? or a couple packs? (i smoke a half pack a day)

2. I see they have blank cartomizers, are those basically to use to fill up with your favorite juices? if so, how many cartomizers will a 3ml bottle fill?

Probably dumb questions but i just ordered my first kit, and i want to be prepared and order more cartomizers if i need to so i dont run out.

Thanks to every1 who helps!

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
1. How long does a cartomizer usually last? is it equal to 1 cigarette? or a couple packs? (i smoke a half pack a day)

2. I see they have blank cartomizers, are those basically to use to fill up with your favorite juices? if so, how many cartomizers will a 3ml bottle fill?

Probably dumb questions but i just ordered my first kit, and i want to be prepared and order more cartomizers if i need to so i dont run out.

Thanks to every1 who helps!

1) A properly filled cartomizer (KR808 - 20 - 25 drops depending on the fill method) could last you half a day or possibly a day. This depends on how much you vape.

2) Yes. If a ml is approx. 20 drops of liquid then 3 ml should fill 3 cartomizers. This will depend on the cartomizer type (model of pv) and fill method/style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread