Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I just squonked a few times with the drip tip off and watched what was going on inside the atty. I did that off and on as I went through the first couple of fill ups. After on the RM2's I just kept an eye on the air hole. You can see when the juice is about to start sneaking out.

I've only had my first Reo on-line since the wee hours this morning, and that's exactly what I did to get a "feel" for squonking as I have never done it before. I have a lot of high end mods/toppers, but already see these as an amazing mod and an easy mod. So I figure everything else I will learn as I go. Have lots of experience with builds and my liquids in lots of other mods and toppers, so I expect the learning curve will be quite short. And if any problems with the gear itself crops up, I know if I can't figure it out on my own the good folks here will jump right in to help. I've heard that Rob is known for his customer support... the folks here are too. So relax and be at peace. As I've found out already you have a whole lot of good vaping ahead of you.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
For what it's worth, my wife is a "non-technical" vaper, she "doesn't want to look under the hood (or bonnet)", she "just wants to drive".

She finally switched from her beloved Ego-T a couple of weeks ago, but she picked up squonking in no time, I think she's flooded her RM2 once in that time, and no dry hits that she's mentioned. Once you understand what you're trying to do (how much liquid you want in the wick), and do it a couple of times with the driptip off so you can watch, it's a piece of cake.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I welcomed you on the other thread your friend posted so now it is wonderful to finally meet you. Don't worry about squonking. Seems like after a few dry hit tastes, you learn real fast. You will be squonking like a professional in no time at all and won't even be aware that you are actually squeezing the bottle. Just like breathing. :D Can't wait to hear how happy you are with the reo. I already know you will be elated. It just doesn't get any better as far as I am concerned. So nice to meet you and I am glad you are here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread