902 cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a non-smoker for 6 days now :) Me and my husband both "quit" because these are ridiculously so much better. I am trying to run a half marathon in Oct, and although I am one of the few people who can run and smoke, I thought we would find a better way....OKAY on to the questions.

I bought my husband 510 manual. He hated it at first. I think he's okay with it now. Havn't heard any complaints, but hes been at work doing 13+ hour days.
I swear we were both withdrawing off regular cigarettes. We were moody and irritable same as we would have been if we quit...lasted for about 3-4 days.

Got myself the 902. I think I love mine already but I am having a few problems. I get the pre-filled Marlboro cartridges (because that's what guy had) smoke them at least half down, and drop some vanilla liquid into them. I have a few that have that nasty burnt flavor, and I have no idea what I did to them. I am re-using them a few times, does that just mean its time to toss them?
Sometimes I am not getting enough smoke. and I have to mix up the cartridges and batteries till I get it right, I have no idea what the hell I am doing wrong there. They are always full (as soon as I empty them) and my battery is always charged. so i don't know WTF.
I have the 2 piece ( not sure if they come in 3) and I dont know how long the "cartomizers" are supposed to last till I toss them. Can I get blank cartridges for them, because I am really diggin the flavor, although the vanilla isn't that strong.
There are so many ways to change it up. Can I get a 3 piece with my 902 (not that I want one, I dont think) but just wondering what I can do it get it more where I want it.
Ummmm I think that's all for now, every time I have a ? and google it, I always end up here, so figured might as well register :)

I was one of those Idiots that started smoking freshman year in high school. Here I am 13 years later, lol. IDIOT....Lol.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
sininangel,

Welcome to ECF.

Got myself the 902. I think I love mine already but I am having a few problems. I get the pre-filled Marlboro cartridges (because that's what guy had) smoke them at least half down, and drop some vanilla liquid into them. I have a few that have that nasty burnt flavor, and I have no idea what I did to them. I am re-using them a few times, does that just mean its time to toss them?

Unless you have an adapter, you're dealing with cartomizers not cartridges. Nomenclature is always tough in new subjects but here the difference is essential to answering your question.

Cartomizers have internal fillers that can't be replaced. The filler in cartridges, like you're husband's 510 can be replaced. So when the filler in a cartomizer gets burned, you should throw it out and start another one.

So since you would like to refill cartomizers, it is best to refill at the first sign of flavor loss because once the ejuice in the filler is gone the filler will begin to singe and burn.

Sometimes I am not getting enough smoke. and I have to mix up the cartridges and batteries till I get it right, I have no idea what the hell I am doing wrong there. They are always full (as soon as I empty them) and my battery is always charged. so i don't know WTF.

Some cartomizers and their ejuices don't produce as much vapor as others. In my experience the variation in cartomizers is great - the reason why I mainly stick to cartridge/3 piece ecigs - but the 'premium' and now 'wow' cartridges from Vapor4Life have better atomizers in them than the regular cartomizers and produce more vapor as a result. Also VG based cartomizers would produce more vapor.

I have the 2 piece ( not sure if they come in 3) and I dont know how long the "cartomizers" are supposed to last till I toss them.

Again, the life of a cartomizer varies greatly in my experience. Some last just an hour some 3 hours +. As far as lifetime for refills - that can vary as well. If you do the above - refill upon flavor loss - then they will last you a longer time - perhaps a dozen of more refills.

Can I get blank cartridges for them, because I am really diggin the flavor, although the vanilla isn't that strong.

Blank cartomizers are available and you can add your own choice of ejuices. Best, imo.

There are so many ways to change it up. Can I get a 3 piece with my 902 (not that I want one, I dont think) but just wondering what I can do it get it more where I want it.

More vapor can be gotten with ecigs like the eGo, Tornado, riva, that use the Joye 510 atomizer, and also with 'mods' - where the battery runs at a higher voltage for a longer period of time. That produces more vapor. Also VG(vegetable glycerin) based ejuices produce more vapor than PG (Propylene Glycol) based ejuices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread