901 vs 401?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
I have both, and I like both. The 901 is heavier and longer than the 401, which is much closer to analog size. The 401 has round carts, which I like, and a smoother throat hit than the 901 for me. Taste-wise they're pretty comparable.

Overall I like my 401 better, but they're both great models. Have fun. :)

psych0path

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Philippines
I just love my M401... Im not a heavy smoker, i go through at least 10 analogs a day. The M401 can supplement my paNIC cravings. Its really small. Battery is real good. I dont carry a spare battery. The 1 bat is good enough to last me the whole day. I dunno but I still get the throat hit and flavor from my juice even if i do a 50/50 mix on it.

oldienea

May 21, 2009
This is a wery solid device, you made a good joyce. I have got 5 of them in different colours and form different vendors. The best choice is sure the EVO from intellicig (UK not US). They have the best mouthpieces with a bigger inner cartridge (oval shape not round). However if you use these carts with the others you get quite the same performance. Why not order some empty carts from UK. It's a good adwise.

Hinterscher

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Southern Indiana, USA
Now that my 401 has gotten here today, I'll answer my own post!:D
The 401 has got a TH that I would never have thought would come from such a small device. It's the same diameter as an analog, just longer. The flavor isn't bad, but I'm using some new juice so I can't really give a good review for that. It does seem like the 901 has better flavor I have to say. The 401, imo, has a little harder draw and while it dosen't put out as much or as dense of vapor as the 901, again, it does well for it's size. I like both of them, it's one of those things where you use one for one thing, reason, craving, whatever, and one for another. I was impressed with how long the carts last for the size of them, but I am dripping a couple drops when I top off too, which I don't normally do on any of my other e cigs. All in all, they are comparable, I think. It just depends on what you are wanting. Of course, since I just got it today, it's still getting broke in. Hope I helped somebody! Thanks for the help from everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread