9 new juices to try have only made it to 2. Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice - OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

billtaichi

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
NC
:laugh: Ok I got 4 juices from alien visions and 5 from Ms. T's to try.

I tried Boba's bounty first and ...wow I mean WOW. I cannot stop vaping it, after a few hours of vaping it I finally loaded up another tank with another new juice- Gorilla Juice.....Holy crap monkey with graham crackers and a banana! I think Gorilla Juice is very similar to Boba's bounty but it has undertones of banana, it is NOT a banna juice but it has undertones of banana flavor.

Now this may sound weird and I wonder if anyone else thought this but when I first vaped Boba's the first thing that came to mind is prune juice! I know that sounds strange but it is like prune juice with a very smooth tobacco flavor....arrrgh I don't know how to adequately describe this juice's awesomeness. Gorilla juice is very similar imo to Boba's but it has banna in the background in the most pleasant way.

All I know is as long as AVE makes this stuff I am gonna keep getting it.

Once I try the other juices I will let you know what they are like, I will probably run out of Boba's and Gorilla juice soon the way I am going.

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco
I'm with you on Boba's and Gorilla. Been vaping for almost 9 months and every tobacco flavor I have ever tried tasted like predigested vomit.

Then, someone convinced me to give Boba's and Gorilla juice a try. With much hesitation I ordered the 6ml samples. When they arrived, with much hesitation I tried both of them and let me tell you - I immediately bought 100ml of each.

They are both fantastic.

billtaichi

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
NC
I really like both of them fumama, the gorilla juice has really nice hints of banana but not overpowering in anyway and otherwise is similar to boba's. The prune juice is just one flavor and the way it comes through I really like it (I am not really a fan of prune juice) , these are pretty complex juices I think. I could vape either one of them all day and be happy though.

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
The thing with Boba's Bounty, is that everyone comes up with different flavors, but most everyone agrees it is amazing. I have seen a few posts from people who don't care for it, but the vast majority absolutely love it.

It's my all day vape. I'd recommend it to anyone. If you haven't tried it, order some ASAP.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Boba's has been at the top of my rotation for well over a month now. I just never get sick of it. I think it tastes like raw honey with just a touch of tobacco. It's good stuff. That's why it's strange that I'm not a huge fan of Gorilla Juice. To me, the stuff tastes like Circus Peanuts candy. I like Bobas, I like bananas, I guess I just don't like them together. ;)

baronvoncardo

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
SE Wisconsin
www.youtube.com
Prune juice actually makes sense to me. I never put my finger on it, but I think I agree. Whatever it is, it's good. Someone up there mentioned honey and tobacco. I like that too.

Love me some Boba's but I CAN'T STAND Gorilla Juice. I don't know why, the flavor just repulses me. I've read that it's basically Boba's with banana flavor.

Alien Visions Root Beer is also an amazing flavor.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Well I have to jump on the band wagon... I ordered bobas bounty, gorilla juice and also got a free sample of Gamel... I basically tried AVE for the gorilla juice - my hubby has finally agreed to vape with me..And after two yrs of shoving my PV in his face saying, taste this..taste this lol He's never actually liked anything.. It was more of a " ok, that one doesn't gross me out"

He loves bananas. So I had to give the gorilla juice at least a shot... For the first time he said " now, that taste better then anything you've ever had me try!"..I personally am not crazy about bananas...But I liked this juice as well

He also loves raisins..So what the heck lets go 2 for 2... He really liked bobas bounty as well..Yay, thanks AVE

He didn't care for the Gamel but, I did.. ( my taste buds arent great) I found it to have a good tobacco punch with no overwhelming dominate flavor...Which makes it great for a mixing tobacco base.. I'll have to vape it a little longer to see if a dominate flavor pops up

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
Hype is actually insanely good as well. Vaping it while drinking orange soda, or drinking orange juice, you would swear you were sipping one of those fuzzy navel cocktails that were so popular in the 80s.

I don't get "prune juice" in Boba's or in Gorilla Juice. Not in a dual coil carto or one of those fancy new CE2s. I get roasty nutty tobacco with caramel, and with GJ I get that bit of banana on the exhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread