8ml Bubble Glass?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Nope, no source except for vapingbest. No dimensions listed and no ml listed but no one ever lists ml. VapingBest is legit but good luck if you ever need customer service. Listed Email address is not valid and contact form inquiries never get answered. But they do ship. Also expensive. $10 for 3, $12 for 5. 3PCS Aspire Nautilus 3 Bubble Glass Replacement Tube Fatboy [ft075x3]$9.99

EDIT: Also they are a chinese site and claim to ship from USA, but my past orders took too long to come from USA. Shady company with crappy site but they have shipped all my orders.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Nope, no source except for vapingbest. NO dimensions listed and no ml listed but no one ever lists ml.
    Thanks for looking
    VapingBest is legit but good luck if you ever need customer service. Listed Email address is not valid and contact form inquiries never get answered. But they do ship. Also expensive. $10 for 3, $12 for 5. 3PCS Aspire Nautilus 3 Bubble Glass Replacement Tube Fatboy [ft075x3]$9.99
    I'll pass on ordering and crossing fingers. I do appreciate your efforts.

The search continues...

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'll pass on ordering and crossing fingers. I do appreciate your efforts.

Very hard to find aftermarket glass with FT gone, especially bubble glass for tanks that never came with bubble glass. There are some AliX sellers like Fatube and XiBeiBJIAJU.

There's also vapeglasstank.com but, there again, another shady and low-effort site with no way to contact. But people have told me they do ship. Doesn't work right on FF for me, I have to use Chrome to use their site.

Good luck.

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I've known of the place for quite some time, sent several emails with no response. No orders were placed.

Good to know. That site is sister site of InkedAtty. So Pretty old. Not as popular as used to be. I guess maybe abandoned? FatDaddy was the same way a year or so they shutdown. Bu ti believe that was due to illness.

• Informative
    Reactions: Real-ist

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thanks. I've seen that place.

I considered ordering before, but the ML's are not mentioned.

Pretty narrow so I would expect no more than a couple ML more over stock glass. Hard to say. All my bubble glass is on the narrow side like that. Couple ML more is good for tiny 2-3ml tanks. But not sure $5+ is worth it.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Pretty narrow so I would expect no more than a couple ML more over stock glass. Hard to say. All my bubble glass is on the narrow side like that. Couple ML more is good for tiny 2-3ml tanks. But not sure $5+ is worth it.
    Breakage is also something to keep in mind. The more the glass protrudes beyond the width of the mod, and say, falls sideways on the table, this weakens the baseplate and pulls on the screws threads. Some mods have had a lot of related mentions.

Adding a silicone ring to the tank is good and bad for the 510 baseplate. IE- pulled screws.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    I've only ever broke the glass once, while driving semi. The Mod was always in my lap when rolling. I stopped unexpectedly, opened the door, slid off the seat and the mod beat to the pavement. That sucked.

For all the times I tried parking my truck in a personal vehicle space, I could never quite fit in one near a vape shop...LOL

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

Users who are viewing this thread