(801 carts) how do you prevent liquid from running into your mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using an 801 and vaping with VG and flavoring, plus a few Tasty Puff drops, and every few draws, the liquid runs out the cart and into my mouth, *blehck!*.

I've already decreased the flavoring from 20%, to 10%, which works fine, until I add a few drops of Tasty Puff's to the mix, must have water in this stuff, I dunno. .but I really enjoy Tasty Puff's flavors,:wub:

thing is, I only use 2 or 3 drops for 5mL mix. .Sometimes only 2 drops for 10mL..

I'm thinking this stuff must not mix together very well or something....

It only runs out the cart, when I use these drops in my DIY mix.

yet, adding these drops to my mixes, tastes soooo good. I have yet to find any flavoring I can use that are as sweet and potent as Tasty Puff drops.

I already have a sensitive tongue as it is, and it burns my tongue when this happens:(.
And I guess smoking for 31 yrs messed up my taste buds, so I need really strong flavors so I can taste and enjoy them.

It doesn't do it all the time, sometimes I can go all day and it never runs out into my mouth at all, But once it does, it does it every 2 or 3 draws, and I have to dry out my filling, rinse out my cart and start over,.8-o:mad: grrrr! lol

I don't have any other material to use for filling, just the polyester stuff that comes with your carts.:)

Anyone have any suggestions of something I could try??

didn't mean to ramble on, having a nic fit 8-o lol

you guys are so nice on here,
Thankyou so much!!!
Michelle

Last edited:

l3oertjie

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
South Africa
Hi MickiO,

Can you get your hands on some oven extractor filters?

If so - have a look at the post in the modders section - cartridge modifications.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-idea-groove-air-vent-cart-gav-cartridge.html

I would recommend you making the hole small - say about 1.5mm in diameter to start off with. You can always increase it's size later if you find it to be too small.

Hope it works for you!

Good luck! :D
hmmmm, I'll have to experiment with this, and to check it out, I'm using an 801 cart which is much larger, and kinda shaped weird, but it just may work, interesting,....

I'll try a small hole to start and see how that goes.

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread