75W Vaporesso TARGET 2 VTC Kit with Ceramic cCELL Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Have any of you tried the target pro tank? I thought i loved the first target..i loooooooove this new top fill target pro. I even like the lil mtl drip tip. I almost went with the guardian if that whats its called but didnt want to have to buy mini ccells. Speaking of ccells..i cant decide if i like the kanthal or SS better. Were you able to decide?

Reactions: cooladdict

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Oh what i did notice is that just like the original target tank when the tank gets low on ejuice it will pour out the afc even with the new target pro..So they still need to work on that..But since i know the deal i fill up before then. I also did notice that there has not been any leaking from under the tank which was really my motivation for trying the target pro..hoping to get rid of the problem.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So,
Verdict on the Target 75 is NO?
Verdict on the Tank is YES?
Verdict on the CCell (Gold or SS) is NO?

I was looking to get one today.

I love my Target Pro! It is now my #1 mod (though not my only. I have flavor ADD, lol!). My absolute all-time favorite coil EVER is the cCell. I am partial to the kanthal one, but the SS cCell is great for those who want to use TC. I use mine in wattage mode, though. If you have never used a cCell, you are in for a treat! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Oh what i did notice is that just like the original target tank when the tank gets low on ejuice it will pour out the afc even with the new target pro..So they still need to work on that..But since i know the deal i fill up before then. I also did notice that there has not been any leaking from under the tank which was really my motivation for trying the target pro..hoping to get rid of the problem.
Well shoot! It's leaking when it's low on juice? I haven't had that happen with the Target Pro tank (but I have with others!). I am a freak about sopping up excess juice through the top of the tank with a Q-tip when it starts to gurgle, though. I wonder if that helps keep mine from leaking when it gets low?

Rappunzle

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2016
America
I love my Target Pro! It is now my #1 mod (though not my only. I have flavor ADD, lol!). My absolute all-time favorite coil EVER is the cCell. I am partial to the kanthal one, but the SS cCell is great for those who want to use TC. I use mine in wattage mode, though. If you have never used a cCell, you are in for a treat! :)

Everything is a crap shoot. A majority is a YES but mid line on the cCell. I'll get ONE box and see see what happens.

You guys are the best!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Everything is a crap shoot. A majority is a YES but mid line on the cCell. I'll get ONE box and see see what happens.

You guys are the best!
The one thing I can recommend is to let the tank sit for a good long while when you first fill it. The first batch of cCells were vape-and-go, but the newer ones require some saturation time. Make sure you drop a good amount of juice down the top of the coil before you fill the tank. I actually let mine sit overnight when I change coils, but I'm sure it doesn't take 8 hours for the coil to saturate, lol. If you get a dry hit, just let it set a while longer and it will be good2go! :)

Junglegeorge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Sweden
www.jgg.se
Verdict for me would be: Target Pro YES, Target mini YES, cCells in SS and kanthal YES, cCell in Ni no :D

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yes me too. Got myself a Target mini and and the new tank Target pro, like them both and the mini is the perfect "stealth" Managed to brek the glass in the tank but it came with a spare. The original target tank feels more solid but the top-fill on the pro is definately a plus. Ccell kanthal is my choice.

Xexist

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Fort Saskatchewan
Sweet! Can't wait to hear what you think. I truly love mine. :)

Ive used the Target 75 tank (on my cuboid) so I already know I love the ccells. But I have the bottom fill tanks. Im going to go home at lunch and let it soak and saturate so its vapable by the time I get home tonight :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ive used the Target 75 tank (on my cuboid) so I already know I love the ccells. But I have the bottom fill tanks. Im going to go home at lunch and let it soak and saturate so its vapable by the time I get home tonight :D
Thank goodness for lunch hours, amirite? :D What color did you get?

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Im getting a bad chalky taste from my coil. is it probably just a bad coil (its the one that came preinstalled) is it a fairly common problem?
I had that with a cCell before. It should clear up before you finish the first tank of juice. If it doesn't then it's probably a bad coil. Once the coil is broken in there shouldn't be any odd flavor at all, just pure juice.

Xexist

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Fort Saskatchewan
I had that with a cCell before. It should clear up before you finish the first tank of juice. If it doesn't then it's probably a bad coil. Once the coil is broken in there shouldn't be any odd flavor at all, just pure juice.
lets hope so! its fairly unpleasant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread