608 A epipe problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustypioneer

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
Southern California
I had to google this pipe, I had never seen one before!

You may have a short somewhere in the pipe. I've had flashing lights on devices usually due to uncharged batteries. I do remember I owned an auto-draw 510 a long time ago that had a problem with a certain cartomizer that threw a flashing light, I think it had something to do with the ohms.

So make sure its charged all the way, and if that doesn't work I would try different cartomizers/atomizers to check for any discrepancy like that.

Good luck!

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I had to google this pipe, I had never seen one before!

You may have a short somewhere in the pipe. I've had flashing lights on devices usually due to uncharged batteries. I do remember I owned an auto-draw 510 a long time ago that had a problem with a certain cartomizer that threw a flashing light, I think it had something to do with the ohms.

So make sure its charged all the way, and if that doesn't work I would try different cartomizers/atomizers to check for any discrepancy like that.

Good luck!

I've already tried different OHMS and delivery systems. Same thing. I can't find em online either. I got this from a B/M shop. Guess it goes back tomorrow. It's charged and everything else I can do with what I have. Don't really need it but it just keep me looking everytime I went by it. Just something different I guess. Like I really need another PV. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread