$60 EastMall Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Hello all,

I'm Chris, and recently I started making videos to demonstrate some of the different EastMall products that I've purchased, and was approached about dedicating all of my e-cig related videos to EastMall product demonstrations. I had no problem with this because I've been a devoted EastMall customer for over a year now and they are the company I was buying all of the products I was demonstrating from anyway :)

So they've decided to give me a shot as their new Product Promotions Officer, since I already have a background in graphic design, internet marketing, and video editing, and they were thinking about trying out a few new things in terms of advertising and promotion anyway.

So we decided that it would be a cool idea to start this whole thing off by running a contest to promote the YouTube channel that we will be using to demonstrate and promote the various products in the EastMall lineup (YAY!!)

So here are the full details on the contest:

Official contest video is located here: YouTube - $60 EastMall Contest!

How it works:
The contest will begin on Saturday, October 9th 2010 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time (New York), and end on Saturday, October 23rd 2010 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time.

In order to be eligible, all entrants must have a YouTube account and be subscribed to the CSquaredVids channel themselves. Any entrants who are not subscribed to the channel by the end of the contest will be disqualified.

Entrants must refer as many new subscribers to the channel as they can, by any means other than those which constitute disqualification. Whoever refers the most subscribers by the end date and time wins a $60 EastMall gift card!

Valid methods
(the ones we encourage) include (but are not limited to): word of mouth; emailing people in your contact list; posting on Facebook/Twitter or other social networks; creating videos on YouTube or other video sites; posting on forums. You may come up with your own ideas as well, just be sensible :)

Invalid methods (these will get your disqualified) include (but are not limited to): any form of spamming or generally posting excessive, annoying or unwanted messages in any capacity on any forum, social network, email list, or video site; creating multiple YouTube accounts or using more than one of your own existing accounts for the purpose of looking like you referred more subscribers; any activity that may be deemed unethical, immoral, unwanted, illegal, inappropriate, or otherwise violates any rules or terms of service of any medium which you choose to promote through. In other words, use common sense, don’t try to cheat, and don’t annoy people :D

We reserve the right to disqualify any contestant or contest entry for any reason that we deem necessary, including subtracting any subscriptions from your total that we feel may be invalid, with or without disqualification or notice.

How to enter:
Once you have subscribed to the CSquaredVids YouTube channel, start spreading the word about the channel by your own means, or one of the above listed valid means! Each time you successfully refer a new subscriber to us (they MUST subscribe to us in order to be counted), post a comment on the official contest video (not here in this forum thread) stating the YouTube username of the person you referred. All entries submitted before 5:00 pm Eastern Time on October 23rd 2010 will not be counted unless the ending date is extended due to a tie. That’s it! That’s all you have to do, and whoever gets the most people to subscribe to our channel wins!

If there is a tie, the ending date of the contest will be extended until the tie is broken.

Please allow up to 48 hours after the contest closing time for us to tally up valid submissions and determine the winner.

Winner will be notified via private message on YouTube, and asked for their EastMall.net username (please do not include passwords or personal information such as address, phone number, or credit card details), and credit will be applied to their EastMall.net account within 48 hours.

Note: Any monetary investments made by entrants who choose to use such means to gain any advantage in the contest will not be compensated above the normal prize amount.

Most of all, have fun and thanks for participating!

Last edited:

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
If you have any questions regarding the contest, please don't hesitate to send me a private message on the forum here, or on YouTube, and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

Just to publicly answer some questions I've already received:
  • This contest is official, and has been approved by both David Yang and Di - I am not purchasing the gift card for you, the $60 store credit will be applied to your EastMall account by David Yang.
  • The gift cards are not physical cards that are mailed out, they are actually store credit which are applied to your account.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
The contest is officially over! The contestants have decided to split the prize, so congratulations to CuteTeef and SierraGray22 for doing such an amazing job, and for being so generous as to call it a truce and split the gift card!

Thank you both from all of us at Eastmall, your hard work and efforts are greatly appreciated!

There will be MANY more contests coming up very soon, so stay turned to CSquaredVids (YouTube - CSquaredVids's Channel), the Eastmall ECF forum here, and the Eastmall Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/EastMall/158091720887353) for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread