510s Back in Stock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Called ECS wholesale directly, as they were on the email sent for shipping, and they confirmed the product was shipped on Tuesday. Would have liked a reply to m y email inquirey from from american best buys, but at least now I have the info...Still...looking forward to trying the kit when I get it!

Elin,

I have confirmed your order was shipped. I also checked both of my employees spam filters as well as the server logs (we are owned by WebOperations.net, our ISP) I'm not sure why your email wasn't received, but all posts carry our 800 number.

Email is fallible, but we do respond to all calls. All orders are shipped within 48 hours by USPS Priority Mail and generally arrive within 2-3 days. Please be sure to call if you have a problem with tracking your order or if it doesn't arrive within 3 days of shipping.

Thanks,
Michal

adz1966

Feb 21, 2010
Glen Oaks, NY
  • Deleted by Webby
  • Reason: Sorry, but you're advertising another supplier in our supplier forum.

Elin

Mar 8, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks for the reply Webby! It's not that it has to get here overnight (athough I have been waiting in extreme anticipation because I am so excited to try this & quite smoking), I just wanted to make sure it had been actually shipped. Since it did ship out Tuesday, I'll hopefully get it today (keeping fingers crossed) :) Thanks again for the response.

ADZ1966- thanks for the info, I've heard nothing but good things about them :)

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Just got it in from the mailbox!!! I'm so excited....now I just need to refresh my memory with the videos on how to actually use it. Thanks for the quick Delivery America's Best Buy.

LOL - no prob!

Give us a call at 800.696.5030 and we'll be happy to walk you through using it. We have some pretty cool tips and tricks that will help you get the most from your 510. Be sure to ask for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread