510 Vape-O-Matic Liquinator 8.5mL BFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulsa Vette Guy

Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Tulsa,OK
www.owassoproperties.com
I purchased a 510 vape-O-Matic Liquinator 8.5mL BFT from vaporescence in Texas, they come with dual coil carto's, it burns hot and spits, bad taste and it is awful, I called the store, talked to the owner about the problem, he told me the dual coils don't work well, but did not have an answer for me, except to but another with 5.5 Ml. and to install a single coil carto, and that should work better,But in the mean time he would not offer an exchange or give me any credit, It's my problem he told me. The tank has not be used but only to try it out. What a great store to do business with. Any Ideas ???:confused:

Link

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2011
SmokeFreeville usa
what comes to mind is,..do more research in the future.

ive learned recently,..finding your perfect setup takes some time, tons of research and a significant amount of dollars.
once you truly understand how each component works, then you can research what preferences you would like.

as for the store not refunding or exchanging, sucky for customers but,..in all honesty they wouldnt be able t sell used products as new. so it makes sense and probably said so somewhere on their website.

i hope you find what works for you. gl

Jasonlowe

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
East tx
I'm using a 5.5 tank with dual coil xls and love it. I do remember hearing that they where going to offer a extended Drip tip that would let u use a single coil in a 8.5 tank, can't remember where I saw that. Sorry for your Delima but if we got our money back for everything that didn't work like we expected we'd all be a lot richer.I spent hundreds on Pvs and liquid,found my perfect combination With a silverbullet and a vaporescence tank.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Sorry to hear your problem. Single cartos do work better. I ordered a set of o-rings and was not sent the correct ones for the inners. They are too large that they sent to me. I have emailed 3 times with no response from this company in 3 days. I only have the 3ml tank. Does anyone know the size of these orings and where to get them? thanks

I purchased a 510 Vape-O-Matic Liquinator 8.5mL BFT from vaporescence in Texas, they come with dual coil carto's, it burns hot and spits, bad taste and it is awful, I called the store, talked to the owner about the problem, he told me the dual coils don't work well, but did not have an answer for me, except to but another with 5.5 Ml. and to install a single coil carto, and that should work better,But in the mean time he would not offer an exchange or give me any credit, It's my problem he told me. The tank has not be used but only to try it out. What a great store to do business with. Any Ideas ???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread