510 Cartos from Vaporkings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jctennis

ECF Veteran
RUN NOW! buy THESE! FIVE (5) Joye 510 compatible e-Cigarette blank cartomizers (This is NOT Genuine Joyetech!)
After reading about them on here I decided to give them a go and WOW! Awesome flavor and TH! The KR808D-1 cartos..... frankly sucked for me but these are the real deal man. I don't know how long they last because after my first few hits I felt compelled to share the info with you all. I'll report back with the long term results. Go now... stop reading and click the link folks.
P.S. I have no affiliation with vaporkings.... in fact this was my first order from them.

ScaGin

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
The State of Confusion
RUN NOW! buy THESE! FIVE (5) Joye 510 compatible e-Cigarette blank cartomizers (This is NOT Genuine Joyetech!)
After reading about them on here I decided to give them a go and WOW! Awesome flavor and TH! The KR808D-1 cartos..... frankly sucked for me but these are the real deal man. I don't know how long they last because after my first few hits I felt compelled to share the info with you all. I'll report back with the long term results. Go now... stop reading and click the link folks.
P.S. I have no affiliation with vaporkings.... in fact this was my first order from them.

Great aren't they.......:p That's why I mentioned them here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/thag-built-chuck/73974-510-cartomizers-2.html

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I have some V4L ones. Do the 510's hold as much liquid?
The KR808s, are they the same as the V4L? I'd like to stock up on some carto's but was hunting around for a better price. Found some that are called 'capsules' at the health cabin and they were far cheaper, not sure if they are the same and just as good. Thankfully I am not getting the foul taste the jctennis did.

ScaGin

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
The State of Confusion
I have some V4L ones. Do the 510's hold as much liquid?
The KR808s, are they the same as the V4L? I'd like to stock up on some carto's but was hunting around for a better price. Found some that are called 'capsules' at the health cabin and they were far cheaper, not sure if they are the same and just as good. Thankfully I am not getting the foul taste the jctennis did.

According to the description of the 510 Cartomizer they hold 28-30 drops brand new. The first fill took approximately 26 drops and I've refilled several times with 20 or more drops at a time. I never let them get dry.........

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
JC, are you vapin at six volts? I am content with the regular cartos at the 3.7 but noticed at 6 that it didn't take long to taste a bit burnt so in the six volt area is where I want to experiment. So if that is what your vapin at, I'll take your recommendation and give it a try.

I do love all you guys here. Since everyone uses pretty much the same device the info is more reliable as it is apples and apples. Never would have thought to try cartos period without y'all. I put all the 510 stuff away. Just ordered fifty carts too from pure smoker. Just need to get the right set up for six volts. So far I am content to stay at 3.7 for most of the time. The atty stuff is just getting too nutty and I so disliked the fluval or poly, was doing screens which worked okay but it was hit and miss with the liquid going to the atty properly. Needless to say I am having a blast vaping again. Problem is I have been tokin away nonstop!

jctennis

ECF Veteran
I tried the Vapor King carto at 6v and I wouldn't recommend it. I killed one in 3 seconds! Fantastic at 3.7v.
I figured that would happen being as that they are 2.7 ohms I'd think they would get too hot at 6 volts. I didn't expect 3 seconds though!8-o Shouldn't suprise me. They sound like a campfire crackling at 3.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread