51 Days and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thephoenix

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Was a smoker for about 10 years and worked my way up to a 2 pack a day habit...

Patches & gums didn't even phase it...I'd still smoke while sucking on a nicotine lozenge.

Got so bad that I was coughing up blood and knew I needed to quit...

So I ordered Blu Cigs...kept smoking as the vapor wasn't adequate...

Switched to JOYE510 with Totally Wicked 24MG juice and quit smoking analogs literally over night!

51 days strong and don't even think about tobacco cigs. I way prefer vapor! It amazes me just how easy it was to quit smoking tobacco thanks to the 510.

No stink and I can finally taste my food again...

And yet they try to ban the devices...it's a crime to ban these things...

i feel reborn...and healthier than I have been in almost a decade!

thephoenix

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
nice! the 510 is the rockstar of batteries as far as I'm concerned...

grab yourself 2 mega 510s and it will last real nice for an evening out...

congrats on day 3!

I also vape 24MG nicotine which really puts any analog cravings to rest...in fact, i haven't craved a single analog since switching to the 510...

good luck!

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Congratulations! You've made a good choice with your 510 as it is a very dependable unit. The megabatteries are good for longer battery life but if you're a little mechanically inclined you may want to consider making yourself a mod like a NicoStick or purchasing something like an Ego for a good solid day or more of vaping.

Here's to a healthier future!

:toast:

Little Girl

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
New York
mostlylinux.wordpress.com
I definitely plan on trying out the mega batteries, although I'd like it if they fit in the PCC since I plan on getting one of those as well.

congrats on day 3!

Thanks! Day 4 and so far I haven't had any analogs...:thumb:

I also vape 24MG nicotine which really puts any analog cravings to rest...in fact, i haven't craved a single analog since switching to the 510...

good luck!

Thanks! I didn't manage to get low nicotine cartridges or e-juice quickly enough, so I just grabbed VG at the drug store and am using that. :headbang:

thephoenix

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Have you tried Totally Wicked yet?

Their shipping is awesome...it takes 2-3 days to arrive from time of order...

check these out:
10ml bottles of Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette e.Liquid.Over 30 flavors
my favs are cherry and cigar.

18 or 24ML will do you right...i use some of their 36MG when i'm out for the night as the extra nicotine seems to quench any analog cravings i have once alcohol is added to the mix...that's the real challenge! ha. ha.

so i've been taking my 2 mega batteries everywhere:
510 TITAN Electronic Cigarette-Mega Power Manual Batteries

and this case is nice as it fits mega and comes with a 3ML carry bottle...so you're good for an evening out:
MEGA and Regular TITAN Stainless Steel Clasp Case-4 Colours

congrats on one making it another day - you're almost cured! :2cool:

thephoenix

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Congratulations! You've made a good choice with your 510 as it is a very dependable unit. The megabatteries are good for longer battery life but if you're a little mechanically inclined you may want to consider making yourself a mod like a NicoStick or purchasing something like an Ego for a good solid day or more of vaping.

Here's to a healthier future!

:toast:

Thanks! I was thinking about trying the Totally Wicked Screwdriver as my next battery...that looks like a vapor monster!
The Screwdriver E-Ni-MKII. The Worlds Best Vapourising Device. / Totally Wicked eLiquid / electronic cigarette eliquid nicotine fluid products

Little Girl

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
New York
mostlylinux.wordpress.com
No, I haven't tried Totally Wicked yet, but I'm planning on ordering from them, from Cignot, and from Lorann's.

I'll definitely be getting everything in zero nicotine, because beating the nicotine habit isn't nearly as tough as I thought it would be. I'm now on day four and all I had was one and a half analogs. What's great is that I feel fine - it's not like I'm being tortured by this rather rapid reduction in nicotine. :headbang:

Those mega batteries look awesome, and that's a really good price you found on them! If they make a PCC that can hold those, I might go for them, although if I get a PCC, it won't really matter how long my batteries last.

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm still coming along behind you, and very happy to be here. :banana:

thephoenix

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread