***$5 Gift Certificate giveaway***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Changed my mind... There are gonna be 5 winners!!
The winners are:
Striker: The rule of thumb: You can hit your wife with a stick on Sunday, only if its no thicker than your thumb.
Redgypsy: Detonating a nuclear device within city limits results in a $500 fine.
jj2: One may not pee in his neighbors mouth.
IThrenodyI: It is legal for a male to have sex with an animal as long as it does not exceed 40lbs.
Manimal: A man can force any single woman to marry him is he discovers her picking her nose while sitting in a car at traffic lights.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
The winners are:
Striker: The rule of thumb: You can hit your wife with a stick on Sunday, only if its no thicker than your thumb.
Redgypsy: Detonating a nuclear device within city limits results in a $500 fine.
IThrenodyI: It is legal for a male to have sex with an animal as long as it does not exceed 40lbs.
Manimal: A man can force any single woman to marry him is he discovers her picking her nose while sitting in a car at traffic lights.

Thanks big time for me winning :) and most of all the contest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Redgypsy, Thren and Manimal!!

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
The winners are:
LMAO. Lots of good ones. Thanks for picking me and congrats to everyone else. Sorry for the rest. What a reward after a two mile run with weights on. 7 pounds down this week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread