4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
May the Joy and Promise of Christmas be with all of my friends here, and all Halons.

(ok, and even those on the other threads)

And the same to you & yours... :party:

I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything for a while. I don't seem to get my email notices anymore.
Miss the old "12 Days of Xmas" games, too.

I hope that the New Year brings Peace and Joy for Everyone!!! :wub:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Yeah, I stopped getting notices from this thread too ... I suspect Wheezal had something to do with that though. :D

I hope that the New Year brings Peace and Joy for Everyone!!!

Right back atcha and ditto from me! Just call me me Mr. Eloquent, lol.

Reactions: DaveOno

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
It's been a tough year, 2018. We lost a dear friend, CafeDigitalDiva. :wub:

We also seem to have lost our Halo rep. It is a shame, such a large following has been left abandoned.

This allows Scape to run wild.

Here's to the hope that 2019 will be healthy, smoke-free for thousands more.

Keep the Faith, gang. Even without a leader, we remain strong.

All the best for a great New Year!

:w00t:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Already there's a Super Bowl pool being discussed in the office. He wants to do level payouts, same amount for the 4 quarters. I hope I convinced him no. The final score winner should get a bigger prize. I suggested 100, 100, 100, 200 on a 5-a-box grid.

Yea, playoffs are lonely in the New York Area...

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Good to see ya' AngiBe!

On a sad note, I'm not sure if you are aware that we lost Diva a few months back. :cry:

HI!! And yes, I found out awhile back due to an email from DaveO. I was in complete shock. Then I pop on today for the first time in forever and found about Robino1 as well. Sooooooo sad

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
HI!! And yes, I found out awhile back due to an email from DaveO. I was in complete shock. Then I pop on today for the first time in forever and found about Robino1 as well. Sooooooo sad

Yes, very sad.

I'm happy to see you are doing well. Are you still vaping?

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Yes, very sad.

I'm happy to see you are doing well. Are you still vaping?

Yes still vaping, even Halo! Vaping Voodoo right now. Although DAMN, I hate their website now. It’s a royal PITA. Then I bought some grab and go gear from them and literally the following month, coils not available anymore. Not happy about that.

I’m looking for a new mod as we speak and I feel soooooo much like a noob again. UGH

Sage-femme

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Beautiful Central Florida
{{{sage}}}
I'm here. But it's been very quiet. How are you? Hope all is well.

OK, it's been damn quiet.

I’m good Dave! Still holding strong, still cancer free (as far as I know), working two part time jobs, sold a house, bought another, yada, yada, yada ...

So very devastating to learn about Diva. She was a wonderful woman and is now a precious angel. Just so very sad.

Still vaping. Been using an istick mini 20 with a Triton mini FOREVER. Just last week bought an iJust3 kit. Like it pretty well.

And yes, it is damn quiet around here.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Evening..or morning... whatever it is halons! Just went to the halo site shopping for new gear. Definitely a confusing site now. Times they are a changing...

I'm slowly getting back into a normal routine again and have a bit more time to come visit now. Got a decent job, a lot more work and hours but better pay and just more worthwhile.

Glad to see all is well with the halon family, missing everyone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
My thoughts and prayers go out to all in the Alabama area affected by the tornadoes. Last spring, we were fortunate as the twister somehow jumped over our area, although we were in the direct path.
But the damage was tiny as compared with the devastation of this week's fury.

And sorta related, there is a blood donor emergency in our area, and I think nationwide. If you can donate, please do. I'm set for the 13th.

:)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
The 20th.

The Equinox. Day and night are both (almost) 12 hours, the Sun rises due East and sets due west, regardless of where you are on Earth. You can balance an uncooked egg on it's end today. (Actually, you can do this on any day, but this myth persists.)

The First Day of Spring. Grass, green, gone will be the dirty grey ice/snow mounds.

The Full Supermoon. (but you probably wouldn't notice the slightly larger moon. For some unexplained reason, there is a phenomenon where the Moon appears larger near the horizon than it does overhead, yet it is farther away.

Powerball is about USD$550,000,000. (or a gimme now cash out worth 335 million.) Figure 50% to a lawyer, a financial advisor, Uncle Sam, and 30 other Uncles you didn't know you had. You also have much better odds of being opening day pitcher for the New York Yankees.

And I'm over 2,000 days without a cig!!!

Good to be Halon©.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread