4th Anniversary Sale:25% off + free shipping+ Gift from May 11 to May 15 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
4th-Anniversary-Sale_9.jpg

We are happy to inform you that Health Cabin 4th Anniversary sale will begin very soon. All products are discounted and free gifts are waiting for you.

Let us check the details.

When the sale will start and end?
The sale will begin on May 11 and end on May 15 (-0500 GMT).

What discount will my order get?
Each order less than 80 usd can get 10% off. Coupon code: hc10.
Each order more than 80 usd can get 15% off. Coupon code: hc15.
Each order more than 150 usd can get 20% off. Coupon code: hc20.
Each order more than 250 usd can get 25% off and free shipping. Coupon code: hc25.

Please check here about free shipping.

How to get the discounts?
Please input the coupon code at checkout page. Your order will get discount before you pay the order. Please check graphic instruction.

Sorry. The coupon codes do not apply to all wholesale orders.

Will my order get free gifts?
All orders including wholesale orders can get free gifts as long as the order reaches 500 USD.
Each order over 500 USD will get 1pc free iclear 30.
Each order over 1000 USD will get 1pc free eGo APV MOD.

How to get the free gift if my order is qualified?
It is easy to get the free gift. Once your order is qualified, we will send a free gift with your order together.

Can I specify the color of the free gift?
Sorry. No. The colors of free gifts will be random shipments, so we can send orders out as many as possible in a day.

What else but free gifts can my order get?
We are selling a lot of special clearance products at only 0.01 USD. Each order can get 1pc such product no matter how small or big the order is.
Please note that the clearance product will not be shipped together unless you add it to your order. Please check here

When will my order be shipped once i finish the order?
Normally orders will be shipped out within 2 business days after we get the payment. Perhaps some orders may be delayed because of the orders' surge during the sale. We appreciate your understanding if your order is delayed.
Please note that all orders placed during the sale are not paid by the end of sale will be cancelled without notice.

What else questions?
If you have any questions, please feel free to click Help Desk and submit a ticket. We will be happy to answer you asap.

Enjoy shopping!

Health Cabin

Last edited:

Gemini

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Birmingham
With no China Airmail shipping available, I will give a pass to this sale, unless the SVD is available. :)
Me too, with no China airmail available a lot of us will miss out on this sale because the other shipping options are far too expensive. Health Cabin, when are we getting China airmail back, what's happening???? i've asked this q on another thread but had no response yet.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Can batteries be shipped via DHL yet??

We are happy to inform you that we can ship joyetech ego c, twist batteries and kits, kanger evod batteries and kits, innokin mvp and itaste batteries and kits from now via dhl. but we still can not ship joyetech 510 batteries/ kits and other batteries like spinners, imist, ego k q batteries.

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
Logged into the sale (which only started a few hours ago) and all the stock on my shopping list is sold out already. I suspect the wholesale orders have taken them as there were thousands of items only two days ago. There is no point in ordering one bottle of juice and paying DHL prices.

I had the same kind of experience with the last HC sale.

I am really not impressed.

Gemini

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Birmingham
Maybe I have it wrong but I believe the sale will start at approx 5/6 PM our time ByeByeCoffinNails, as the special 0.01 cents stuff is not yet listed so hang in there we may get lucky :)

Yves, i've just been on HC and the 0.01cents stuff is listed, it's under "clearance sale" but, i'm not really jumping to buy anything from that list.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Will it be after the site anniversary sale? If yes, then awesome as I was planning to purchase two so that I get the 25% off with free shipping. :)

Sorry. SID will be after the sale, because Smoktech has a problem making them timely.
We have been waiting for them too. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Logged into the sale (which only started a few hours ago) and all the stock on my shopping list is sold out already. I suspect the wholesale orders have taken them as there were thousands of items only two days ago. There is no point in ordering one bottle of juice and paying DHL prices.

I had the same kind of experience with the last HC sale.

I am really not impressed.

We are very sorry to hear that. please let us know which products in your cart are gone.
We just got ego c 650 kits , protank and evod kits in stock. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread