Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I just got a preview of the 48 and whooo hooo...man it is a hoot...

tytytyty Chris.
you are awesome and I a so happy that i found you and I also know you didnt want to do the 48 but we on here will be very happy...

i tried a couple htis straight.. (yes I know) not to but 2 hits jsut to see the bare naked truth and it was Awesome......

I know I then cut it down and Great Vapor....Great Throat Hit..
Now we have some USA made awesome juice.....

I told you I was going to bug you...
and now im going to thank You...

dawn Marie

Cheers

Im still going to bug you.....:)

I was Excited... but yes i see the spelling ...Hits,... and a few others.. ssorry

Last edited:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
omg nic... It is awesom......Thebest for cutting... He should have it up tonight....
I would get it fast.. I have a feeling when word gets out.// going going gone.. but i cut mine to 36 and wow its....smooth made a couple of flavors and im in heaven...

I think hes got a few other surprises coming out this week.. He told me for sure the nic juice tonight.....im gonna make a re order....

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Gary, You're juice is correct 48mg. We can and do sell 48mg Tobacco flavors and will be changing our site to reflect this. We can make tobacco and other flavors at 48mg but further reduction of that juice to recommended 36mg or lower levels will leave the flavoring weak. We only want to sell 48mg juice to educated members who understand that 48mg juice is to be cut or combined with other juices to lower nicotine levels. We never recomend or want our customers to vape any juice above 36mg. We only offer this as a money saving alternative.

dochogan

Jun 13, 2009
Charlotte...you?

Raleigh for me. Damn, I was hoping you were closer...hoping for an emergency (as in "Oh, crap, I'm out of atomizers for tonight!") resource ;) Especially since we're putting together quite a little vaping group in my neighborhood so far.

Ah, well. I'll still *definitely* be trying to hit you for some 48 unflavored, if I can find the $$ (just got laid off on Tuesday :-x)

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Raleigh for me. Damn, I was hoping you were closer...hoping for an emergency (as in "Oh, crap, I'm out of atomizers for tonight!") resource ;) Especially since we're putting together quite a little vaping group in my neighborhood so far.

Ah, well. I'll still *definitely* be trying to hit you for some 48 unflavored, if I can find the $$ (just got laid off on Tuesday :-x)

<---- another from Raleigh area.
    Sorry to hear about the layoff, that's been going around :(
    (not me, but a few friends from work..)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread