420/IThrenodyI/Smiles Juice Bottle Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aflatoxin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2011
Kansas City
Hi Smiles! I gotta get in on this. :D

It's hard to pick just one flavor. :blink:

I'm on an exotic flavor kick right now, only because I make plenty of tobacco flavors myself. But I can't make some of these amazing crafted fruit varieties!

I was going to pick Pom Beach, after reading a great review (wink), but then on the last page I saw this:

I would pick NicQuid Strawnana Smoothie
54iThSJ.jpg

Thanks for the chance Smiles / Thren ;) :thumbs:

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Announcement

The 420/IThrenodyI/Smiles Juice Bottle Giveaway is OFFICIALLY closed!!

I wanna thank everyone for entering, Members, whom I consider friends, for "bumping" the thread to keep it alive for newer members to find. I wanna give a BIG thanks to IThrenodyI for her kindness and willingness to share this with everyone and for letting me have some fun in her honor.

Winner will be announced today (Sunday the 25th) at 1pm, right here on this thread.

Thanks again to everyone involved.........both players, PIF'r's, and friends. Y'all are the BEST!!!!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY VAPING!!!!!!!!

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
Announcement

The 420/IThrenodyI/Smiles Juice Bottle Giveaway is OFFICIALLY closed!!

I wanna thank everyone for entering, Members, whom I consider friends, for "bumping" the thread to keep it alive for newer members to find. I wanna give a BIG thanks to IThrenodyI for her kindness and willingness to share this with everyone and for letting me have some fun in her honor.

Winner will be announced today (Sunday the 25th) at 1pm, right here on this thread.

Thanks again to everyone involved.........both players, PIF'r's, and friends. Y'all are the BEST!!!!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY VAPING!!!!!!!!
I guess that's better than having some fun with my honor? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread