Status
Not open for further replies.

tankerman

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Mandeville, La. U.S.A
Hey yall
Well its my 3rd day / like the title did not give it away LOL \
And I have to say I like it. I have the 510 and so far I have cut my analog in half. I still need the morning one and a couple in the day and of corse 1 or 2 with a beer
The tast and the smell is getting worse THANK G-D
I just ordered off for some stronger juice with flavors / will let yall know how the flavors are\ I ordered from several companies so let the race begin to see who gets here first Haha
Thanks for all yall support

Corki2

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
USA, TampaBay, FL
Hey yall
Well its my 3rd day / like the title did not give it away LOL \
And I have to say I like it. I have the 510 and so far I have cut my analog in half. I still need the morning one and a couple in the day and of corse 1 or 2 with a beer
The tast and the smell is getting worse THANK G-D
I just ordered off for some stronger juice with flavors / will let yall know how the flavors are\ I ordered from several companies so let the race begin to see who gets here first Haha
Thanks for all yall support

Congratulations tankerman! I quit analogs the day I got my PV, but I had tried to quit with Nicorette so I was ready to put the analogs down. You mentioned smoking with beer. Made me wonder, has anyone heard of beer flavored juice? I've seen rum, but not beer.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Congratulations tankerman! I quit analogs the day I got my PV, but I had tried to quit with Nicorette so I was ready to put the analogs down. You mentioned smoking with beer. Made me wonder, has anyone heard of beer flavored juice? I've seen rum, but not beer.
When you say beer flavored I hope to God that you don't mean Bud/Coors/Miller type garbage.
:nah:

Yeah, I'm a beer snob.
And I live in San Diego, the new beer capital of the world.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread