306 Cannon Drip tip with a chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I can use my five volt with an 18650 batt and take it down to 3.7, I didn't use it at 5. The top end isn't recessed which is why I used it because I didn't have a super long tip on it.

I did play around with it, like that I can fill it a bit more than a 510 but lr is not vaping heaven for me so I need to be smart and know when to say when. The 306's do come in a high performance blank carto and I do like the way the tips are designed because the liquid will run down the sides and into the filler (I drip into my cartos constantly) so I am gonna give those a whirl because I am assuming that the 306 tips will fit on the 306 cartos.

Last edited:

xLowEndx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Mesa, Arizona
Amy, the 306 drip tip goes around the atty, not in them. So just like the 510 carts the 306 carts need an even smaller 306 drip tip which isn't the same as the 306 atty drip tip.

Also, the 306 boge cartos aren't great. Stick to your 510 cartos, they are all around better, no benefit at all with a 306 carto that I can tell. The draw is pretty bad on the 306 too.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I freakin have one quake, where have you been!? Its awesome. Look at the My New Chuck thread, its here or on the next page. I even made a cheesy video. <snork> I love it!

X, thanks for the advice. I will refrain. Easy to do since I took my daughter to the hoity toity hair salon for her pre-prom hair cut today and went ahead and got a real hair trim myself. WTH, I was overdue since I usually cut my own hair and wow, they give you a whole shoulder, neck and scalp massage to boot. Maybe now I should remake my video since I have fabulous hair. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread