3 stage variable Ego instruction manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Can someone please post the user manual here please? And maybe sticky this thread?

I bought just the battery because I have no use for everything else in the kit, but instructions don't come with it.

I pulled the post up ( it seems like you have to do it every time you want to charge), and the button light is blue, and the led light is blinking 1-2-3-4-5, 1-2-3-4-5..............

Looks like it'll need a Joye button protector, my regular one doesn't work.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Are you speaking of the battery kit or the ego Varaiable Voltage Pass Through? The battery version of this actually comes with a manual written in pretty good English for the kits.

On the pass throughs you have 4 clicks between voltages or low, medium high. Low is blue, medium is fuscia and high is RED on the pass through itself, the opposite is true on the battery version of the variable.

Can someone please post the user manual here please? And maybe sticky this thread?

I bought just the battery because I have no use for everything else in the kit, but instructions don't come with it.

I pulled the post up ( it seems like you have to do it every time you want to charge), and the button light is blue, and the led light is blinking 1-2-3-4-5, 1-2-3-4-5..............

Looks like it'll need a Joye button protector, my regular one doesn't work.

Blue:4.2V
    Purple: 3.7V
    Red: 3.2V
    5 Clicks to change

im sorry you didnt get a manual, i checked them all after reading your post and each one has one, must of been a fluke, if you need it i can send it to you or send you a file version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread