RDA 3 options for RDA (first time builder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Thanks. I just bought a TC mod so the goal is to do nickel builds eventually, but I'll likely stick to kanthal for the time being.

I'm sure you'll love TC. Building with NI200 can be a pain at first, but it's really not that bad once you've built 2 or 3 coil. The Velocity is nice because it has a 2 post design - most who use NI200 build single coils, the velocity helps solve centering issues.

If you do decide on the Tugboat, I would advice against the one you linked. It seems that specific clone has shorting issues (look at the reviews/discussion).
This one may be a better option: $8.52 Tugboat V2 Styled Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: skrymir

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
At the moment I'm vaping on a Fasttech tugboat v2 clone on a TC mod. My little collection of rda's includes the tugboat and derringer clones. Those two are my favorites with the tugboat having the edge. I do single coils and mouth to lung. To get the draw I want I cover the extra air holes with tape.

It's surprising how hard it is to find rda's that are intended for single coils and mouth to lung. Can anyone suggest an online vendor with a good collection of rda clones besides fasttech?

TeamSwish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Detroit
At the moment I'm vaping on a Fasttech tugboat v2 clone on a TC mod. My little collection of rda's includes the tugboat and derringer clones. Those two are my favorites with the tugboat having the edge. I do single coils and mouth to lung. To get the draw I want I cover the extra air holes with tape.

It's surprising how hard it is to find rda's that are intended for single coils and mouth to lung. Can anyone suggest an online vendor with a good collection of rda clones besides fasttech?

I was just going to ask this question. I'm new to the RDA world and looking for my first one. Been doing fun research all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread