26650 Mechs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LevineDelta

May 8, 2015
Hey ECF,

I swear this hobby is more expensive then i originally thought :eek:, I currently own a couple 100+ VW / VV Boxes and 2 unregulated boxes with dual 18650's and the Nemesis, Stingray etc. for my vaping fun! :vapor:

I have been reading about the 26650's and the mechs etc., and was wondering if there are any suggestions on the best ones, preferably clones, as i enjoy saving money ! :thumbs:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Love my sigelei little white. SS with copper pins and smooth threads. Mid to light spring loaded throw, but I read about and wrapped a similar sized spring out of thicker gauge copper wire and it is nice and stiff. The switch seems to catch the sides sometimes and it's pressed, but it smoothed out with use. Overall great SS 26650 tube mech mod!

foolswithsometools

Apr 19, 2015
Congestus clones are made by infinite (probably the best clone company around) and work well, plus you can double the voltage and battery life with stacked batteries for a powerful regulated-box-type of vape, I have one an love it
I also had a Hades clone that I had patina'ed, which I liked but eventually had problems with (ultimately leading to a vented battery)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    989.3 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread