• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

25 juiceboxes on sale 3/8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

djkron

Jan 23, 2010
canada
I have been following this form like a hawk, i have been messaging everyone I can to find out if carlos has changed his policy for shipping to canada as I was speaking to him less than a month ago and he said that he should start shipping to canada as soon as he starts sales of the jb again.
Thats why I have been hounding everyone for the last few days. my appologies if i got anyone upset.

I just want to order one!!!

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
I am gettin really depressed that I cant seem to get one, they just sold out and I still cant find out if I can order one from Canada yet. Carlos said he was going to change his shippin policy. I know I have to wait but I would like to know if I even have a chance of getting one.

Aw, I feel bad for you :( (and no, you certainly haven't done anything to upset anyone in here!!). JBs should be going up for sale more often now -- do you know someone in the US whose address you could give for the order, and they could forward it on to you? And as someone said in another thread, there are sure to be some showing up in the classifieds too, since more than any other mod, the JB highlights the fact that people's tastes in PVs vary hugely! (If I were you I'd try to stick to buying one where the person first posted about their experience with that particular one tho..! Especially if it seemed to have a defect, as I'm not sure how that works once it's changed hands.)

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us

thejager

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ok...i am happy he is getting caught up and taking new orders... i really am

but...i ordered Jan 6th...and still havent gotten my order, which is fine i guess...i dont mind waiting. But from reports i am hearing mien will maybe shipped in the next week and half and these new orders for the 8th are gonna ship in 4 weeks?

so that means i will be approaching 10-11 weeks of waiting..whiel the people who ordered 2 months after me will get theirs in 2weeks after i MAYEB get mine?

I am waitin patiently, trying to not complain about how it was blatantly expressed that there was a 405 week waiting period when i ordered yet i am approaching more than twice that time.

I know things happen, i am glad he isnt rushing...but if he was unsure of the time it woudl take then just send an email updating the wait time. OR something. Instead of just takign more than twice the expected time and then taking new orders which will be filled in the said time. I did pay the same money for the mod as everyone else.

We are customers, and i think we do deserve a little bit of communication when thigns go THIS far off schedule. And i dont mean from peopel who talk to him, but from the man himself through an email or at least from the avejuice website

And yes, i know some people waited even longer.

I am not sayign i wont wait, but it does seem like at the very least an apology for the shipping estimate is in order. And not through someone else.

I have tried to email him or the girl or whoever and only gotten responses when i DIDNT include my order number and time ordered. But both time i replies with that information i received no reply.

I dont think i am being rude by sayign this in any way, and in my tone as i write it i am not being disrespectful..so please curb those responses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread