Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
http://www.nicoticket.com

24 HOURS ONLY - 10% OFF - STORE-WIDE
Our transition to the new lab is COMPLETE! Katy and I wanted to say "THANK YOU" for all of your support this year!

As a small token of our appreciation - we're offering 10% off ALL eliquid for 24 hours only.

COUPON CODE: ThankYou
Value: 10% off your order total
Expiration 6PM CST ON TUESDAY 10-28-2014

Love ya all,

~Clark, Katy, Beau, Nick, Josh, and Nolan

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you so much for clarifying. Every time I would refer to you as kent and feel good about it, the next post I would read, someone would call you Clark and I'd feel like an idiot. Then if I bought into it and referred to you as Clark someone would refer to you as Kent:facepalm: Going to place my order now:p

XOXO

No relation to Superman, more like Clark Griswold. ;)

Thank you in advance for the order Stace!~

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Dude, You ARE the superman of AWESOME tasting ejuice! I started DIY a couple of months ago with the intention of never buying premade juice again, but even before I started making my own I bought from google's list of top ten ejuice makers in the US and Nicoticket is the ONLY one that I have made more than one purchase. I bought from all of them. ONCE, except yours. I buy Nicoticket every time I get an email announcing a short run or a sale, and with all the DIY I'm making I have juice coming out my ears! I could not make another mix and probably vape a year or more, but I have one shoe box that is reserved for my store bought juice, and all the caps are purple except for the one's I've won on forum and haven't vaped, or the left overs from a zamplebox subscription that I'm no longer a part of. You guys got lucky and really tapped in to something special early on in your mixing career, and there's no doubt in anyone's mind, it's gonna take you a LONG way. Glad to be a part of it

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Livin' the dream, Brother. Wish I had your fantasy football record though - after the draft I was projected to go 10-3-1 and win the league I'm in, reality is that I'm currently sitting at 2-6! I hate fantasy football, lol.

I hear the dream part - things have been, strange, here lately. I thought this transition was going to ease the work load a little, but I just have more on my plate. Work hard - play hard I guess. LMAO

I have gotten hella lucky in Fantasy this year... I think I got Jeremy Maclin in the 6th round? Forte was drafted third overall and the first two were busts (AP and Shady). The sun shines on a dog's - you know the rest. LMAO

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Strawnilla is my favorite so far, but still haven't tried GCD or WAKONDA. In my box I have CLS,CB,FRENILLA,PBC,HUMMINGBIRD,HS, and a healthy stash of BANANA PUDDING. Got a bottle of VIRUS in a trade and loving it also

You gotta indulge in the Wakonda Stacy...
closed.gif

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I hear the dream part - things have been, strange, here lately. I thought this transition was going to ease the work load a little, but I just have more on my plate. Work hard - play hard I guess. LMAO
I'm sure things will ease up a bit once you get the move all done. I fell asleep last night with dreams of 50,000 bottles of NT in my head, LOL!

I have gotten hella lucky in Fantasy this year... I think I got Jeremy Maclin in the 6th round? Forte was drafted third overall and the first two were busts (AP and Shady). The sun shines on a dog's - you know the rest. LMAO
My team doesn't suck - I've got Peyton Manning at QB, Demaryius Thomas as my WR1, Andre Ellington as my RB1, Greg Olsen as my TE...it's just been one of those seasons where every week my opponent has a couple players that go completely off the hook and put up ridiculous points. I think I'd feel better about it if I could blame it on a bad draft, LOL!

Yeah, AP and Shady looked like primo picks at draft time....hasn't quite worked out that way! Same with Megatron and a few other big names. FF is so unpredictable!

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
You gotta indulge in the Wakonda Stacy...
View attachment 384965

I know I will. Just a matter of time lol. Trying to implement a vape budget, and you'd think that since I purchased a couple of Reos that would be easy, but there is always something to buy with DIY. I still make sure I squeeze in a nicoticket treat every couple of weeks though. Wakonda is definitely on the list. Saving it for last because I just know I'm gonna love it and it's going to dip into my vape cash every month

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
50ml gcd and wakonda on the way too. I was sitting in line at the drugstore so turned on facebook and it was the first thing I saw. I thought it was fibbing...lol...then kept looking and yes a sale!!!! I was all over that when I got home....explaining to hubby on the way to the computer after looking to see what I was low on lol. Thanks Clark and Katy! :toast:

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread