Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Getting ready to have some new colors run, BuGlen will finally be able to get that Blue IBTPro 22 ring :) I do know though that I have a couple of the golden orange in backstock so if you want to order a different color and note it I can make that happen. Will have to check just what I have held back before adding them back to the site.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Getting ready to have some new colors run, BuGlen will finally be able to get that Blue IBTPro 22 ring :) I do know though that I have a couple of the golden orange in backstock so if you want to order a different color and note it I can make that happen. Will have to check just what I have held back before adding them back to the site.

Hi OCD! Any updates on the blue IBTPro? Also, I see that you're out of the XL 3.2ohm cartos, so I'm wondering when they might be back in stock.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi BuGlen, I did get that off to the shop so they are off to the anodizer. No sure when we will be able to take deliver. As with the 3.2 XLs this stuff is qued for when we can afford to put them on order. We took a huge drop this summer as is the case with most online vendors and have been struggling to find a balance that doesnt drive us out. I believe in large part it has to do with the negative press vaping has been getting slowing the adoption rate.

The adoption rate is what drives most of our sales. You know once you get set up with something that works well for you the costs go down dramatically, this means it is the new folks coming along that drive the market and of course the word of mouth from those who are already set up to let them know where to find the good stuff. You might imagine the word of mouth has also dropped sharply with the preference of many to myriad of other atomizing systems.

So all this adds up to a qualified definite maybe but rest assured this is never far from my thoughts as we are committed not only to our customers but also to our vendors who supply us so we continue to do everything we can to keep an affordable quality cartomizer tank out there in the market along with the options to let each person make it their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread