2 in 1 suggestions?

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
By "2-in-1" I'm assuming you mean both dry herb and concentrates. I don't know about the Pax 3 but I have the Xmax V3 Pro (POTV version). It's a bit long for pocket carry but I don't carry it around anyway. At least it has a replaceable 18650 battery. Works well enough for flower but not ideal for concentrates.

I also have the POTV Lobo which also has a replaceable battery. It costs a bit more but has a larger oven chamber. It is also more compact, about the size and shape of your average box mod.

None of the portable dry herb vapes I have seen or used is ideal for concentrates though. They don't really get hot enough to be efficient. Maybe a Dynavap, but they are butane powered (torch) unless you also buy an induction heater.

I don't use concentrates much but I have a Boundless Terp Pen and a Yocan Orbit for those. Both are relatively cheap and work fine if you are only an occasional concentrate user like me.

lamywaby

Moved On
Feb 8, 2023
By "2-in-1" I'm assuming you mean both dry herb and concentrates. I don't know about the Pax 3 but I have the Xmax V3 Pro (POTV version). It's a bit long for pocket carry but I don't carry it around anyway. At least it has a replaceable 18650 battery. Works well enough for flower but not ideal for concentrates.

I also have the POTV Lobo which also has a replaceable battery. It costs a bit more but has a larger oven chamber. It is also more compact, about the size and shape of your average box mod.

None of the portable dry herb vapes I have seen or used is ideal for concentrates though. They don't really get hot enough to be efficient Fencing Kirkland. Maybe a Dynavap, but they are butane powered (torch) unless you also buy an induction heater.

I don't use concentrates much but I have a Boundless Terp Pen and a Yocan Orbit for those. Both are relatively cheap and work fine if you are only an occasional concentrate user like me.
Both the PAX 3 and the XMAX V3 Pro are reputable options for a long-lasting 2-in-1 vape, but they do have some differences to consider.

The PAX 3 is known for its sleek design, high-quality materials, and advanced features such as customizable temperature settings and a smartphone app for additional control. It's a bit more expensive compared to the XMAX V3 Pro, but many users appreciate its premium build and performance.

On the other hand, the XMAX V3 Pro offers a more budget-friendly option without sacrificing too much in terms of functionality. It may not have all the bells and whistles of the PAX 3, but it still delivers a solid vaping experience with adjustable temperature settings and interchangeable mouthpieces. Plus, as you mentioned, you can often get more accessories for the XMAX V3 Pro within the same budget.

Ultimately, the decision comes down to your personal preferences and priorities. If you value aesthetics and advanced features, the PAX 3 might be the better choice for you. However, if you're looking for a reliable vape at a more affordable price point, the XMAX V3 Pro could be a great option, especially considering the additional accessories you can get with it.

Users who are viewing this thread