2.0 Boge Cartomizer E Power 14650, VG liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saviorself

Mar 9, 2011
Las Vegas
Long story short I can only vape VG due to the allergic reaction I get from PG. I used to use eGo's and vape with LR 2.0 306 attys until they all just died on me and saving myself from getting killed by my furious gf I decided to move up to PV's that use protected batteries.

So onto my question:

I haven't tried cartos at all but will the cartos be able to vape 100% VG liquid and if so what type? I found some E Power 14650's on Sweet-vapes and i can choose from:

1.5 ohm XL dual coils
2.0 ohm XL dual coils
2.0 ohm boge
3.0 ohm boge
1.5 ohm epower dual coils
1.7 ohm single coil

Thank you all in advance for replying.

Saviorself

Mar 9, 2011
Las Vegas
I found this on another post and I'm assuming it can be done.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...blems-filling-smoktek-1-7-xl-resurrector.html

Hi, and welcome to the ECF!

It depends upon how thick your e-liquid is, how long it will take to feed down to the bottom of a carto. VG-based liquids can be troublesome in cartos.

I'd suggest looking up some videos on youtube for 'filling cartomizers' or 'how to fill a cartomizer'. Some keywords you may want to try, also: 'Taryn spin', 'condom fill'.

I usually do a 'thermometer shake' or actually suck on the top of the carto (!) to help the juice settle in, as I use VG liquids. Doing the condom fill from the bottom also works well.

MommaAJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
CO
Not sure if this helps at all, but you could thin your VG juice with a bit of distiller water. This has helped me, and I haven't noticed any loss in flavor. I just did one drop DW per mL of juice, thinned it enough to make it work just fine in a Boge 2.0 carto. I made my own distiller water by boiling some water with a lid on and collecting the condensed water from the lid into a small dropper bottle.
Angela

Saviorself

Mar 9, 2011
Las Vegas
Not sure if this helps at all, but you could thin your VG juice with a bit of distiller water. This has helped me, and I haven't noticed any loss in flavor. I just did one drop DW per mL of juice, thinned it enough to make it work just fine in a Boge 2.0 carto. I made my own distiller water by boiling some water with a lid on and collecting the condensed water from the lid into a small dropper bottle.
Angela

Thanks for the tip. I'll make sure to try it out if I'm not successful on filling the cart by using in condom method.

Tropical Vapors actually has the 510 XXL cartos 5 pack for $10.99! Its a sweet deal for a 2.5ml carto and the AWSOME thing about these are, they are SINGLE COIL LR 1.7 ohm! Check them out!

phiniac.com :D

I've always been a dripper. I'll look into it once I get used to using cartos of if I like em haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread